Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Pull tab & bottle cap
Posted by: MAKRO RACER POWER
Date: March 23, 2017 04:36AM
DEAR, TEKNETICS ' I WOULD LIKE TO KNEW IF YOU HAVE ANY MACHINE CAN DISCRIMINATE PULL TAP AND BOTTLE CAP . IS IT REAL OR ONLY IM JUST SAW THAT IN MY DREAMS . REGARDS

Re: Pull tab & bottle cap
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: March 23, 2017 06:14AM
No need to yell.----pull tabs, yes----b.c.'s, use concentric coil.
MAKRO RACER POWER
DEAR, TEKNETICS ' I WOULD LIKE TO KNEW IF YOU HAVE ANY MACHINE CAN DISCRIMINATE PULL TAP AND BOTTLE CAP . IS IT REAL OR ONLY IM JUST SAW THAT IN MY DREAMS . REGARDS

Posted by: MAKRO RACER POWER
Date: March 23, 2017 06:32AM
Dear . D&P . IM SORRY BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU SAYING . CAN YOU GIVEN TO EXPLAIN PLEASE. REGARDS

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: March 23, 2017 08:08AM
Dear Makro Racer Power----I don't mean to be rude---what I meant was---when you type/post in caps (upper case)--instead of regular (lower case)--it is considered yelling (or screaming) on the forums.-----As to pull tabs, they can be disc'd. out on many detectors (at the expense of missing other possibly desirable targets).----Steel bottle caps are best "handled" with concentric coils (rather than DD coils).----There are other ways to handle this problem also--but this is a quick (basic) answer to your question.------Regards-------------Del
MAKRO RACER POWER
Dear . D&P . IM SORRY BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU SAYING . CAN YOU GIVEN TO EXPLAIN PLEASE. REGARDS

Youare being requested to use Capitals and lower case letters in the appropriate places..
Posted by: Elton
Date: March 23, 2017 09:59AM
All capital letters are considered to be yelling at the people your trying to get a response from...:smile:

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Posted by: dfmike
Date: March 23, 2017 10:12AM
You mentioned the word "discriminate" in your post. As far as I know pretty much all modern Teknetics machines can discriminate the pull tab range. You will of course make every other target in that range invisible as well.

Like D&P mentioned , bottle caps are not really a concern with concentric coils. In any case you should find a lot less than with a DD coil.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login