Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Been testing my NEL snake coil..
Posted by: Joseph in Alabama
Date: April 25, 2017 06:07PM
Hey guys got a 15 + year old test garden and been testing the NEL snake coil I just got..am very impressed with the separation and depth of this little coil.... Been hunting with the NEL sharpshooter I got a few weeks ago and was impressed with the depth it has for its size..just a mention in case anyone thinking about getting a NEL coil ...well worth the $ hh. joe

Re: Been testing my NEL snake coil..
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: April 25, 2017 10:54PM
I think so to Joe-----Both the NEL Sharpshooter & Snake coils seem to work very well on FT detectors.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: April 26, 2017 08:52AM
Just got a Sharpshooter coil for my F70 and my results were startling.
I have all the challenges, mineralized red dirt, EMI, plus here in the city of Birmingham an ungodly amount of extra helpings of iron.

To say I am pleased and impressed is an understatement so I know exactly how you feel.
My full review is in the F Series forum.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 13 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and two V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Posted by: joe dirt_1
Date: May 12, 2017 12:48PM
That's good to know Joe. I have been looking at coils for my T2 Classic. Do you prefer one over the other ?
Thanks for your post....HH

Roger

Posted by: Snap On Man
Date: May 12, 2017 07:15PM
I have a sharpshooter on my T2 and I love it. Ground coverage I think is very good and have pulled coins at 9 inches. With the center mounting ears it is a effortless swing. The other day I put my 11DD back on and it felt like I was swinging a snowshoe.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: May 13, 2017 10:44PM
I have a NEL Snake coil on my Racer2 and it's a killer little coil for working iron and trash.

Posted by: Neil
Date: May 14, 2017 09:32AM
Sharpshooter is excellent on my T2

in everything give thanks
Etrac
X5

SunrayGold and Detectorpro Black Widow headphones

Hey Roger ,the Sharpshooter has really impressed me the most..
Posted by: Joseph in Alabama
Date: May 15, 2017 06:32AM
The depth/separation on the sharpshootercoil is great..Next on my list is one of the bigger NEL coils,as I have several sites that has stopped producing with the coils I have now.....hh joe

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2017 06:50AM by Joseph in Alabama.

Posted by: joe dirt_1
Date: May 15, 2017 09:20AM
Thanks for the reply Joseph. I'll check the NEL Sharpshooter coil out for my T2.......HH

Roger

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login