Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
T2 following up after Tesoros
Posted by: Herb Jones
Date: May 09, 2017 09:40AM
I swept a few curb strips yesterday with a Tesoro Bandido II ┬ÁMax running a clean sweep coil, and then partially with a Lobo Super Traq sporting a 9"x8" concentric coil... I am going back today to sweep the same grounds with my T2 and 5" coil... I ran slow yesterday and pulled 42 coins.... I wonder what the chances are of me finding something else with the T2?

Re: T2 following up after Tesoros
Posted by: Jerry Ga.
Date: May 09, 2017 04:46PM
Let us know what happens, Herb.

Date: May 10, 2017 04:46AM
pulled another 12 coins...found one old fosie that looks like a mower hit it years back, and 3 wheats.... the going was slow, and the Tesoros were not set up yo run too deep... almost certain there are more there, buy finding them with yhe 5" coil is tedious, buy worth while.

Posted by: TN Mike
Date: May 10, 2017 12:33PM
The Cleansweep on the Bandido is not going to to be very deep. Try the 5.75, It gets decent depth.

Date: May 10, 2017 12:38PM
yeah i know.... just wanted to run a comparison... the 8" brown donut does better than the 5.75" as far as depth goes.

Posted by: Sven
Date: May 10, 2017 07:17PM
That T2 5" coil is surprising what it can do for its size. Hate to say it, its a good or better than my Tesoro's 8" coil.

Deteknix Quest Pro, Teknetics Mark 1, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: Mega
Date: May 10, 2017 10:32PM
Must admit i am still blown away by the depth from that 5'' coil on the T2,i will agree you dont get the ground coverage of say a 8'' coil but if a site is that bad trash wise then the best coil for the job for target separation is a small one.Have mine mounted full time at the moment as we entering the close season here due to the crops growing fast,so the T2 and 5'' coil will be used for getting in between the stubble rows come harvest time and will be using the Deus or Nexus for deep pasture sites till then.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: bibelot
Date: May 12, 2017 08:41PM
Sven
That T2 5" coil is surprising what it can do for its size. Hate to say it, its a good or better than my Tesoro's 8" coil.
Ditto

Makro Racer,XP Deus,Tesoro silver sabre II,
Teknetics T2 classic Minelab CTX 3030, Aka sorex pro

Date: May 13, 2017 05:07PM
bibelot
Sven
Ditto
which tesoro

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login