Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Is my Patriot Defective?
Posted by: BensJamming
Date: September 11, 2017 08:11AM
Well after talking more with FT I sent it out 2 weeks ago today along with my ETP that the power button decided to quit working. They received them last week Tuesday and have not heard a word about them at all since. They were supposed to call with an estimate for the ETP since that was not in warranty. Think I should give them a call or give them some more time? Don't wanna be a pain in the butt customer but would also like to do some more hunting before it gets too chilly out here. It's prime hunting time in WI right now!

Posted by: REVIER
Date: September 11, 2017 09:25AM
Call them...you're the customer.
Depending on how you sent it shipping might have been delayed a bit by Harvey problems, they might not even have them yet or if they got them at the end of the week they probably have not had a chance to look at them yet.
Give it one more day and call them tomorrow if they don't call you.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 13 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and two V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Date: September 11, 2017 10:20AM
They signed for the package upon delivery at about 1pm last Tuesday. So tomorrow would be a week of them actually having the 2 machines.

Date: September 11, 2017 10:40AM
BensJamming
They signed for the package upon delivery at about 1pm last Tuesday. So tomorrow would be a week of them actually having the 2 machines.

I see...call them.

F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 13 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and two V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Date: September 11, 2017 06:04PM
Well I called Felix and he checked into it and called me back and left a message since I'm at work. Said they are both fixed but never said what was wrong and that they will be going out FedEx either late today or tomorrow. He never mentioned anything about a charge for fixing the ETP even though I told him I got it used and wasn't a warranty repair so maybe there will be a bill included in the box. They were supposed to call with an estimate before making the repair tho so if there is a bill i hope it's not too much.

Can't wait to get them back and do some swinging!

Date: September 11, 2017 07:57PM
BensJamming
Well I called Felix and he checked into it and called me back and left a message since I'm at work. Said they are both fixed but never said what was wrong and that they will be going out FedEx either late today or tomorrow. He never mentioned anything about a charge for fixing the ETP even though I told him I got it used and wasn't a warranty repair so maybe there will be a bill included in the box. They were supposed to call with an estimate before making the repair tho so if there is a bill i hope it's not too much.

Can't wait to get them back and do some swinging!

If they didn't ask you for money before the repair I doubt they will charge you after.
Customer service, they get it.

Plus other cool stuff.

Date: September 15, 2017 02:51PM
Well got my machines back from FT and great experience all the way around. Fixed my ETP for free and my Patriot under warranty. Letter only said what they did to the Eurotek but whatever they did to the patriot sure worked. It GBs right away now has much better depth and finally stability out of it. Now I'm at sense of 85, thresh of -1 to +1 in same areas where I couldnt get close to 65 and -3 without it going bonkers. Also now can run disc real low or even at 0 without any of the craziness I had earlier.

Thanks again FT!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login