Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
TEKNETICS T3
Posted by: MAKRO RACER POWER
Date: September 09, 2017 01:59PM
DEAR TEKNETICS " we need some information about the new generation of teknetics T3 machine because the T2 is so old machine . Regards

Re: TEKNETICS T3
Posted by: ramairnut
Date: September 09, 2017 08:25PM
As far as the T2 and T2 Ltd go, if it ain't broke don't fix it. At this point, the only thing to do is release a multi-frequency machine. The T2 has been around as long as it has for obvious reasons.

Posted by: Mega
Date: September 09, 2017 09:15PM
The T2 has been out since 2006,mine is one of the 1st year production run machines and too this day is still my most productive machine,i have never needed to upgrade it either as it does exactly what i want from it,simplicity in setting them up just seconds but the main all important thing is that find the goodies,looks and having more fancy whistles and bells on a machine mean absolutely nothing to me and yes i do have some very high end bucks machines for specific site use,but for everyday use the T2 still floats my boat and i cannot see another machine taking the No1 crown from my T2 anytime soon if ever.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: Joseph in Alabama
Date: September 10, 2017 10:27AM
I love the simplicity of this machine...the way it sets up, the balance and horsepower etc...Great all round detector if you take the time to learn it..hh. joe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login