Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
T2+ ?
Posted by: SteveP(NH)
Date: November 07, 2017 08:48AM
So I see that Teknetics posted a close up picture on their Facebook feed today... Anyone know anything about a T2+

Re: T2+ ?
Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: November 07, 2017 10:14AM
I saw that too. A teasing bit of what might be coming? :shrug: We'll see.

T2SE* Nautilus 2b w/ GG DMC headphones * Garrett AT MAX*Lesche Piranah* Garrett propointer* The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Deteknix W6 pro headphones* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: jim tn
Date: November 07, 2017 01:16PM
Hmmm, somebody asked the same question on the F 75 forum.......F 75+. HH jim tn

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: November 07, 2017 04:38PM
Probably the same fetures that the F75SE has. Backlight notch & a smaller iron window. Just saying. HH

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 BIG BOX TDI CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Posted by: lytle78
Date: November 07, 2017 05:08PM
got to be one of two things....

New performance...

New value...

Rick Kempf

Posted by: Materdigger
Date: November 15, 2017 01:57PM
Teknectics are coming out with the new T2+ around the first of December - they will be offering packages that will include their new pin pointer also which is supposed to be the last pin pointer you will ever buy - don't know yet what all features the 2plus will have - I think it will have all the updates they were offering on the T2's ie; the DST and then some other stuff as well - we will see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2017 01:58PM by Materdigger.

Posted by: SteveP(NH)
Date: November 16, 2017 01:19PM
I read somewhere that it has new software that has been tweaked so it will be more sensitive to gold and will ship with both the stock coil and the 15 inch coil. Since I live in an area without much (what little we have is all flour gold in some of the rivers flowing out of the White Mountains) I am not overly excited about this (if it is true).

Posted by: sanjuro
Date: November 16, 2017 05:37PM
Its got a boost mode and a new sound it also comes with a 7 year warranty 2 of those years are transferable the new tech stuff is not out yet for another couple of years listen to the podcast

T2+

video link

T2+ video

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login