Findmall.com

Bounty Hunter Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Time Ranger
Posted by: jst2kool
Date: January 16, 2012 05:30PM
Hot sale of Time Rangers on Ebay 146.81 free ship. I just got 1 only 9 left.

Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Ace 350, Bounty Hunter Platinum with 11" DD coil,Bounty Hunter Time Ranger,Garrett Pro- pointer, Lesche digger. Garrett Edge Digger.

Re: Time Ranger
Posted by: Drkstr62
Date: January 16, 2012 06:07PM
I don't trust FleaBay. I got mine from Radio Shack for $160 last month.

Posted by: jst2kool
Date: January 16, 2012 06:33PM
I was just given out some info on a good deal to my fellow treasure hunters. Ive bought and sold detectors on ebay for years. 99% of the time its been good especially when your buying from a high volume sales company with good feedback.

Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Ace 350, Bounty Hunter Platinum with 11" DD coil,Bounty Hunter Time Ranger,Garrett Pro- pointer, Lesche digger. Garrett Edge Digger.

Posted by: barrymobi
Date: September 13, 2012 07:00AM
I'm from Australia and am interested in the Bounty Hunter Time Ranger detector.
Can anyone suggest where I can get one either new or used at a good price.
I am more than happy to pay for USPS shipping costs. Thanks.

Posted by: Ed in SoDak
Date: September 13, 2012 04:31PM
barrymobi
I'm from Australia and am interested in the Bounty Hunter Time Ranger detector.
Can anyone suggest where I can get one either new or used at a good price.
I am more than happy to pay for USPS shipping costs. Thanks.

Well, the fellow to whose thread you've just replied suggested looking on ebay. If you're seeking a used machine, try placing a WTB (wanted to buy) ad on the classified page here on Findmall At the price of these closeout deals, I'd buy new instead of used, unless you're looking for one of the earlier versions of it. I happen to prefer the earlier version that was produced during 1998 to 2002. Ebay is a good place to search for those as well.

The Time Ranger has more or less been superceded by several newer and probably better models. I still like my old one, though, and there's nothing wrong with using what you're more familiar with. At $150 bucks, it's a lot of detector for the money. I paid $550 each in 2001 for the two that I own.

Visit my Time Ranger page here: http://www.whiteriverprep.com/vintage/timeranger/timeranger.html

Welcome to the forum!
-Ed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login