Findmall.com

Bounty Hunter Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
original Quick Draw
Posted by: Water Hunter
Date: August 28, 2014 07:17PM
I bought this Quick Draw it was made in 1995, It looks like it just came out of the box. This person bought it back in the day and never used it. No scratches on the bottom of the coil at all. Do any of you guys know anything about it. someone said it's a deep machine. It seems it was far ahead of it's time. any info, will be helpfull. Thanks guys.

Re: original Quick Draw
Posted by: Elton
Date: August 28, 2014 07:56PM
They work fine.

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Posted by: dirt jockey
Date: September 17, 2014 12:08AM
My first detector was the Quick Draw/Pioneer 202. Great machine! It is a coin magnet and after you become familiar with its operation you can trust it to find the goodies. Take your time to learn it, you'll grow to love it.

Dirt Jockey
Pioneer 202, Time Ranger v4, Ace 350, Pro-Pointer, AT Pro

Posted by: Water Hunter
Date: October 16, 2014 06:57PM
Thanks guys.

Posted by: Dan and Brenda
Date: April 02, 2016 10:39AM
old topic but last summer I found one of these in someones garbage. new batteries and works. Has the TID display. Now the funny part....the first thing my wife found with it was a gold wedding band...no chit. I use a AT Pro but when we test side by side it has no problems finding and pinpointing same objects I can find. very impressed with the discrimination also. Neat old detector. Maybe I will post of pic of it and some of her finds.

Posted by: Hightone
Date: April 04, 2016 07:09PM
Can't beat the price. :clapping:

Yes. Looking forward to seeing the treasures she'll find. In mild soil, BHs are great.

Coin and Jewelry hunter.

BH Land Ranger Pro
BH Quick Draw Pro
Deteknix XPointer

Have owned different Garretts,
Fishers, Tesoros, Whites and MineLab
in the past 12 years.

Posted by: Dan and Brenda
Date: April 12, 2016 08:25PM
did a air test between the old bounty hunter, at pro, treasure pro........bounty hunter performed within 90% of the other two. light weight and the tones are decent, all coins fall into the same high tone though.

Well...........
Posted by: Hightone
Date: April 13, 2016 12:02PM
....the ATP and TP will more than likely be less affected by the ground since they can balance right to it. Like I said, BHs are good in mild soil. The lower 6.6 frequency does help a little though.

Once FTP instilled the Fratbros process into the Pro line, those with Ground Balance (Platinum, Land Ranger Pro) started playing more with the big boys regardless of ground conditions.

You can watch a side by side comparison of the LRP and ATP. Pretty much the same performance, but the LRP only suffers in ergonomics and Iron audio to the more expensive AT Pro.

video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvw628lvEz4-yBsozovNw0Q/videos

Coin and Jewelry hunter.

BH Land Ranger Pro
BH Quick Draw Pro
Deteknix XPointer

Have owned different Garretts,
Fishers, Tesoros, Whites and MineLab
in the past 12 years.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2016 12:06PM by Hightone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login