Findmall.com

Bounty Hunter Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New Land Ranger Pro arriving today.
Posted by: Daddy
Date: June 25, 2016 07:56AM
Got a great deal on a Land Ranger Pro package, on eBay. Haven't held a Bounty Hunter since I had my VLF-TR 840, back in the '80's. It was my first metal detector.

HH - Daddy

Metal Detectorist - Dig hard, and deep.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2016 07:57AM by Daddy.

Re: New Land Ranger Pro arriving today.
Posted by: Hightone
Date: June 25, 2016 02:51PM
That LRP looks nice next to all the other dirt hogs you own. Hope it holds it's own. But for the price.......

Coin and Jewelry hunter.

BH Land Ranger Pro
BH Quick Draw Pro
Deteknix XPointer

Have owned different Garretts,
Fishers, Tesoros, Whites and MineLab
in the past 12 years.

Posted by: Daddy
Date: June 25, 2016 04:07PM
Hightone
That LRP looks nice next to all the other dirt hogs you own. Hope it holds it's own. But for the price.......

Thanks, Hightone. I missed the delivery. So, now I have to wait until Monday ... I hate that!!

Couldn't pass on the deal. New machine w-extra small coil, new Deteknix pinpointer, and new Pro Gold headphones for $220.00 shipped! Originally, I was buying the package for just the headphones, and was going to sell the rest, but I think I'll keep the machine. After watching some youtube videos on it, it appears to be a decent machine, for the price. HH - Bill

Metal Detectorist - Dig hard, and deep.

Posted by: Hightone
Date: June 26, 2016 12:42PM
A great price, Daddy. The LRP is a real sleeper. And it doesn't lack anything in it's fun factor as well as performance. It's very light and a joy to hunt with. I can't tell you how many times it as surprised me. It's not a big boy expensive detector, but sure acts like it wants to be.

I'd be interested to hear your opinion, good or bad. You appear to be a seasoned detectorist with experience.

Coin and Jewelry hunter.

BH Land Ranger Pro
BH Quick Draw Pro
Deteknix XPointer

Have owned different Garretts,
Fishers, Tesoros, Whites and MineLab
in the past 12 years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2016 12:44PM by Hightone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login