Findmall.com

Bounty Hunter Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Land Ranger Pro Coil Question
Posted by: jaditload
Date: July 24, 2016 04:07PM
I just got the Land Ranger Pro and my question is when your pinpointing with the elliptical coil
where is center, or which part of the coil is right over your target?

Re: Land Ranger Pro Coil Question
Posted by: jamesgherrera
Date: August 26, 2016 02:09AM
The Land Ranger Pro Metal Detector is the top model in the Bounty Hunter Pro Series. This model features 7 preset modes that will have you out and hunting like a pro from day one! From from finding coins and relics in the park to jewelry and more on the beach, this model is an ideal all around detector.

Essay writing service reviews

BEWARE THAT LINK!
Posted by: Dave J.
Date: August 26, 2016 07:45PM
Post looks like attack spam, don't click that link until someone can verify it's legitimate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2016 07:48PM by Dave J..

Posted by: Dave J.
Date: August 26, 2016 07:53PM
For targets deeper than about 3 inches, pinpointing is in the center below the round sprue on the top. Small shallow targets may tend to pinpoint a couple inches behind the front of the coil. With a little practice on known targets you'll get it figured out.

Posted by: jaditload
Date: September 03, 2016 12:10AM
Thank You for the response Dave J. I left it hanging in the garage cause I couldn't figure out the pinpointing with that type coil. Took it out a couple days ago threw some coins on the
ground to play with it and got a much better idea how it works, So this will be going out on my next hunt to see if I can find anything with it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login