Findmall.com

Bounty Hunter Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
are there anydifference in the land star and other bounty hunters between first texas and before
Posted by: bigdawg47
Date: August 10, 2016 12:08PM
i notice the newer ones have a different arm cuff but are the electronics different thanks hal

Re: are there anydifference in the land star and other bounty hunters between first texas and before
Posted by: slingshot
Date: August 19, 2016 02:51PM
Well, I presume you have the Lone Star Pro, from your posts. Dave J. replied to me it was a project from some of the other engineers and I must say excellent results for the price. The manual says it's a fast response detector, but the signal SEEMS delayed compared to others. I was concerned at first, but when I became comfortable with it, I DID notice that closely spaced targets were discernible. And it DOES pick out targets among trash in the notch setting. A big plus for me was the single 9 v battery with excellent battery life (w/headphones). Some earlier detectors used 2 9v batteries. The tone ID was accurate, but I would have left the zincers at high tone. I would have preferred a last mode memory, but hey- push a few buttons and you're back. Since it takes only a very slight movement of the coil, pinpointing was easy despite no pinpoint. So yes, I would say the electronics are different.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login