Findmall.com

Bounty Hunter Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
:bounty: Tracker IV GOLD :bounty:
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: December 30, 2016 04:30PM
Got to love the little buddy.

Was hunting turf in Tone mode with the tone set to break on a zinc cent. The Tracker IV hit this little beauty of a ring about 1-1/2" deep with a good solid low tone. All bound up with grass roots. Took a while to clean up with the help of a tooth pick. I bet it was a good looking ring before it got lost and stomped on.

Great way to end the year.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro NT Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****

*****Teknetics Omega 8500*****Tesoro Golden Sabre II with VDI & Histograph *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Re: :bounty: Tracker IV GOLD :bounty:
Posted by: slingshot
Date: January 06, 2017 02:23PM
I see you got the switch replaced! Now if I could just get my stolen one back!
Almost forgot. Nice find! I usually set mine to break at tabs, so I probably would have gotten a broken tone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2017 02:27PM by slingshot.

Re: :bounty: Tracker IV GOLD :bounty:
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: January 09, 2017 09:50AM
Maybe not, Slingshot. The TID reads a 24 on my F75 and a 27 on the F5. So it came in with a good high foil signal below Nickel. This would have still given a good low tone.

Pick you up another one on the cheep off of Ebay or a yard sale.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro NT Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****

*****Teknetics Omega 8500*****Tesoro Golden Sabre II with VDI & Histograph *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login