Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
one more day at crystal beach texasN/T
Posted by: rbholt80
Date: February 19, 2010 05:00PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: one more day at crystal beach texas
Posted by: ziphius
Date: February 19, 2010 05:03PM
Looks like you're having fun on your vacation at the shore. If you don't want to dig so many zinc pennies, pay attention to the signals in the neighborhood of 10-35, 12-36, etc. Most of these will be zincs.

Posted by: rbholt80
Date: February 19, 2010 05:19PM
well i dig it all on the beaches and believe it or not that 925 ring showed up at 12-35.
i wasn't finding to may zinks so it wasn't so bad to waist time on those signals.
there was one washout from run off water that had more coin signals than i felt like digging so i left it till next week or so when i get back down there. i dont have a scoop anymore cause someone stole it out of my dads truck last year when he was using it. so ill be getting a new one before i go back to the beach.
then ill hit the coin washout hard and l will be avoiding the zinks then.

Posted by: NebTrac
Date: February 19, 2010 05:28PM
You make me jealous!!!!

NebTrac

Posted by: OhioCoinHunter
Date: February 19, 2010 05:53PM
Way to go!

Posted by: terrywl
Date: February 20, 2010 09:19AM
RB, dig it all on the beach! If you get a repeatable signal, dig it. My last gold ring with a nice little 20 pt. diamond sounded just like a corroded pop top, all scratchy and weak. Jewelry comes in too many sizes and shapes to take a chance, just like your sweet silver ring. with a scoop it is just a moments work to recover a target. good luck!

Posted by: bcoop
Date: February 20, 2010 10:42AM
Looks like you had a little fun rb. That beach detecting will spoil you in a hurry, long handle scoop, easy digging and easy on the knees.

Thanks for sharing
BCOOP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login