Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
St Jude cancer hospital Memphis tn/Ronald McDonald House:angel:
Posted by: big-ears
Date: March 05, 2010 12:59PM
Those pesky pull tabs we all encounter are worth money to kids with cancer, they are high grade aluminum. Just pull up Ron Mc. house and look for "pop tabs". They have a program to collect them, it helps support families who are in Memphis with their child getting treatment at St. Judes.

Re: St Jude cancer hospital Memphis tn/Ronald McDonald House:angel:
Posted by: Dirt Driven
Date: March 05, 2010 01:28PM
This is a great idea! I have never thought about this but it is a great idea. My wife had cancer when she was only sixteen years old and she had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house many many times. Of course I did not know her then but she is now 27 and doing fine but if it were not for the people at St Jude she would have probably died. They have truly been a help in our lives. I /we feel that we owe them a lot. It is a great organization and this would be great for everyone to do. It would make everyone fell better about digging pull tabs.

Re: St Jude cancer hospital Memphis tn/Ronald McDonald House:angel:
Posted by: Nampa 23
Date: March 05, 2010 02:14PM
What a great cause. I will save all the tabs I dig in the future, in fact, I might just start digging all the signals I know will be tabs. I just threw out the trash today and there were probably enough tabs in the last week to build a new wing. Thanks for the info and I won't complain about aluminum tabs anymore.:thumbup: HH and keep on swingin, Nampa 23.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login