Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Met two forums members for some fun hunts!
Posted by: Goes4ever
Date: February 19, 2012 06:23PM
Well not a lot to show for all the time spent, but got a few keepers. And I got to meet, and hunt with a couple guys from the forum here.

Friday after work badjim met up with me and we knocked doors, at an old farm, I snagged some wheats, crotal bell and the Bimel carriage tag. They made carriages from 1880s to 1916. Then after that we hit an elementary school from the 50s, was hoping for silver but got a crusty 1896 indian, what a surprise find for there!

Saturday Barberdan drove up from Richmond to hunt with me and we hit some fields....I got one lonely indian 1883 and basically nothing else! We went door knocking and couldn't find anyone home, finally found one old farm and I got some wheats, and dan got his first ever silver ring, that made his day.

From there we went back in town to hit some curb strips, from in front of one house I got over $3.00 in clad, 4 quarters in one hole and 6 quarters in another...cool....then finally got some silver right by my car! 1920 merc and a 1947 rosie, whew! saved the day!

Re: Met two forums members for some fun hunts!
Posted by: E-TREC-Virginia
Date: February 19, 2012 07:30PM
All in all, not a bad day. Always nice to meet up with other members of the forum. I'm up for that if anyone is ever in the Sterling, Va area.

HH

Steve - Northern Virginia

Detectors: Minelab Excalibur II w/ Plugger Two Piece Travel Shaft and Knob Guard
Minelab E-Trac w/ Sun Ray Probe, Pro-Tector Rain Jacket, Pro-Tector Padded E-Trac Cover, Swingy Thingy Harness
Garrett Infinium LS w/ Plugger Two Piece Travel Shaft

Accessories: Predator Tools Model 75 Digging Tool, Predator Tools Model 85 Digging Tool, Predator Tools Raven Model 25 Shovel, Sunspot Stealth 6.5 Classic Beach Scoop, RTG Beachmaster Water Scoop, Pro Beach & Water Hunting Pouch, Sun Ray Deluxe Treasure Pouch, Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones, Garrett Waterproof Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Sun Ray Coin Popper, Minelab Detector Carry Bag

Excal II Coils: Stock 10"

E-Trac Coils: 6" DD EXcelerator EQ 2 Pro, Sun Ray Stealth X-8, 12x10" SEF (Butterfly), 15x12" SEF (Butterfly)

Infinium Coils: Garrett 10 x 14 DD, Garrett 8" Mono

Oldest Coins Found - 1816 Coronet Large One Cent (Matron Head), 1834 Bust Dime, 1847 Seated Half Dime

Posted by: BarberDan
Date: February 19, 2012 08:37PM
It was great hunting with the famous Goes4Ever!!! The ring cleaned up pretty nicely. It was definitely fun hunting with you, we'll have to do it again soon. Maybe next time we'll catch some people home...lol

E-Trac
Sun Ray Gold Pro HP
SunRay X-1 Probe
Lesche Digger
Raptor 31

Posted by: Ken in Georgia
Date: February 20, 2012 01:07AM
Sweet guy's nice pictures....

HH
Ken in Georgia

Detectors own DFX, Tejon, X-3, Cibola, Vaquero, Cortez, CZ-5, 1265x, 1266x, Siver Sabre II. ID Excel, Amigo, Golden, DeLeón, G2 (the best iron eater in the world) 5 inch coil , 11inch coil. E Trac.

Date: February 20, 2012 03:51AM
Great ring Dan! Thanks for coming up

Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: February 20, 2012 08:33AM
Nice digs Terry, are you still using coin progam that you have on your website?

Posted by: badjim
Date: February 20, 2012 12:56PM
im not sure if any1's ever home down here. but you've gota try.hopefully we can get out hunting more. thanks for takeing me door knocking G4E

Posted by: AJupstateNY
Date: February 20, 2012 01:05PM
Very nice finds. The Bimel Carriage tag is really neat.

This is link for our area and their search for a Watson Wagon that was made in Canastota, NY.

http://www.oneidadispatch.com/articles/2012/02/17/opinion/doc4f3ee1e31fe70319037238.txt

I wonder if Watson Wagon had any type of tag like that?

Again nice finds.

AJ

Posted by: niterider_58
Date: February 20, 2012 02:36PM
Nice finds love the Bimel carriage tag.

MINELAB EXPLORER XS EX-2 AND E-TRAC 15x12 10X12 6X8 AND PRO COIL..

Date: February 20, 2012 05:44PM
Frank in NH
Nice digs Terry, are you still using coin progam that you have on your website?
yes sir, and of course TTF

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login