Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Park pattern mode and ptrn file. Ray can you make this a sticky.
Posted by: scout2leo
Date: June 21, 2017 01:30PM
digMOdirt
This was the pattern I used when I first got my Etrac. A very useful pattern for the novice to learn the machine. Made many good finds right off the bat. The very first day I found an 1885 V nickel at a VERY well hunted location. I have found more nickels, and silver, with the Etrac using this pattern than I ever did with my other detector. As I have gained experience, I have used many other patterns and modes, but this is always a favorite go to pattern.

I am fairly new and have something modest... How do you like your Etrac? Thanks!

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: September 01, 2017 06:58PM
I'm trying to download this to my Etrac but it's like the computer doesn't see the detector and I get this message???? Any tips?

Posted by: Bill_S
Date: September 02, 2017 02:12PM
I would try a different USB cable or try different USB ports on your PC.

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: September 02, 2017 09:10PM
Bill_S
I would try a different USB cable or try different USB ports on your PC.
Thanks Bill, got it figured out? Also have to say I really enjoy your YouTube videos! You need to post up some more! Also thanks for the pattern.

Posted by: Acornhead
Date: November 14, 2017 02:59PM
Haven't been on this site in a while. Ray, how do I learn to download from computer? Also, are all your videos on utube? Had trouble today picking up nails that all sounded like silver in a park I've been to a hundred times, and never had this happen. Even when I swept the nails under the coil once they were dug, the sound still sounded like a coin. Had dug a barber dime and a musket ball when I first started today, but got so frustrated with the nails sounding like silver, I stopped trusting the detector. Usually for me, if its a nail, it won't sound when swept in all directions over the target, but all these nails sounded perfect. Something must have changed in my program accidentally? Aslo, since I just started getting out again, and had the same program in there, can't remember what program I was using. Suggestions? I good general one for deep stuff which includes gold and nickels, still have yet to find a god ring with the E-Trac Des in Buffalo

Posted by: Bill_S
Date: November 15, 2017 07:19AM
I would do a factory reset on the detector and see if that helps.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login