Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Got 2 coils for Christmas, one does not work. HELP!
Posted by: John C.65
Date: December 25, 2016 01:49PM
Got the 10-5 detech and it works great. But also got the Ultimate 13 dd coil and soon as I turn on my e-trac it goes into overload? Tried taking it off and put it on once again and the same thing...overload. But,as I said the 10-5 detech has no issues at all. Thanks

Re: Got 2 coils for Christmas, one does not work. HELP!
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 25, 2016 05:14PM
This is being done outdoors away from anything like a refrigerator,bed springs,etc.? Sens turned down to the single digits? I too just got the same Ultimate coil a couple of weeks ago for my Explorer and it's perfect,used it once already too! Good luck....

Posted by: John C.65
Date: December 25, 2016 07:48PM
Thanks but I have tried that also. I think I may have received the wrong one though,mine has garret listed on the coil and I believe that it should have been the one for the minelab instead? After doing research on kellyco I happened to see 2 different ones listed,one says garret and the other minelab. I'm hoping this is the case.

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: December 25, 2016 07:56PM
If it's an Ultimate coil for the Garrett---that's the problem & it won't work on an Etrac.-----I ordered a coil for my Etrac once from Kellyco & they sent me a Whites coil, that "mix up" happens once in awhile.----Get in touch with Kellyco--they will make it right (exchange it).
John C.65
Thanks but I have tried that also. I think I may have received the wrong one though,mine has garret listed on the coil and I believe that it should have been the one for the minelab instead? After doing research on kellyco I happened to see 2 different ones listed,one says garret and the other minelab. I'm hoping this is the case.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login