Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Etrac display
Posted by: Trix
Date: January 05, 2017 11:24AM
We all know the display screen on the Etrac can be difficult to see so I tried a pair of those yellow sunglasses that increase contrast. NOPE, that did no good. If anyone has a pair of those blue shaded sunglasses that help you see golf balls, please try them and reply if they help or not. I'm hopeful but not too much. At least with the new RNB battery you can use the backlight without totally draining the battery.

Re: Etrac display
Posted by: daddyflea
Date: January 05, 2017 01:37PM
I watched a video the other day where a guy used a piece of card board and Duct taped it to the top of the Etrac to make a Visor. I have not tried it but logically it should work. If Minelab put a V3i screen on an Etrac they would sell like hot cakes.

Trix
We all know the display screen on the Etrac can be difficult to see so I tried a pair of those yellow sunglasses that increase contrast. NOPE, that did no good. If anyone has a pair of those blue shaded sunglasses that help you see golf balls, please try them and reply if they help or not. I'm hopeful but not too much. At least with the new RNB battery you can use the backlight without totally draining the battery.

Minelab Etrac
Mars Pinpointer
Garrett Pro pointer (Carrot Stick)
DetectorPro Rattler Headphones
Coiltek 10X5 & 12X8 Coil
Sun Ray X-8 & X-12
Detech 6" Coil
Etrac Stock 11" Coil
Predator Tools 31c digger
Lesche digger
Lesche Heavyweight Mini Pick

Posted by: Rick73
Date: January 05, 2017 02:00PM
Posted by: daddyflea
Date: January 05, 2017 02:05PM
I really like the looks of that cover.

Rick73
I know the guy who makes these. A very good product. Check his feedback. He also makes them for the CTX and Deus.
CsAAMXQjwVRBC4q" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minelab-E-trac-Etrac-Rain-Dust-Cover-with-Sun-Visor-Made-in-the-USA-/121185745919?hash=item1c373bbbff:g:DCsAAMXQjwVRBC4q

Minelab Etrac
Mars Pinpointer
Garrett Pro pointer (Carrot Stick)
DetectorPro Rattler Headphones
Coiltek 10X5 & 12X8 Coil
Sun Ray X-8 & X-12
Detech 6" Coil
Etrac Stock 11" Coil
Predator Tools 31c digger
Lesche digger
Lesche Heavyweight Mini Pick

Posted by: Indotguy
Date: January 09, 2017 04:52AM
I wear +1.50 power reading sunglasses/reading glasses to improve my view of the screen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login