Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
6x8 snags a few
Posted by: Bigtom123
Date: October 02, 2017 04:52PM
Don't post here much but seeming I'll be using the Etrac a lot more I wanted to share some finds.Went out last night hitting curbstrips and got a permission at dusk to detect a vacant lot..I started getting hits left and right,and the wheats and silvers rang in a real sweet high tone.Hit a nice 1962 silver half,a 1956 Rosie and a 1942 Washington..Wish Id have had a pro coil or something bigger,couldn't cover a lot of ground with that 6x8.

Re: 6x8 snags a few
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: October 02, 2017 05:54PM
Bigtom123
Don't post here much but seeming I'll be using the Etrac a lot more I wanted to share some finds.Went out last night hitting curbstrips and got a permission at dusk to detect a vacant lot..I started getting hits left and right,and the wheats and silvers rang in a real sweet high tone.Hit a nice 1962 silver half,a 1956 Rosie and a 1942 Washington..Wish Id have had a pro coil or something bigger,couldn't cover a lot of ground with that 6x8.

Awesome finds Tom. Franklins don't pop up very often. I'd be hunting the heck out of that lot for a while. Congrats and HH.

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: October 02, 2017 06:40PM
Bigtom123

But maybe you wouldn't have hit those coins so well with a larger stock coil? Let us know how you do with the stock coil. Excellent finds!

Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: October 02, 2017 07:29PM
Great finds there Bigtom, way to go!

Posted by: Bigtom123
Date: October 02, 2017 07:48PM
Tony N (Michigan)
Bigtom123

But maybe you wouldn't have hit those coins so well with a larger stock coil? Let us know how you do with the stock coil. Excellent finds!

Wasn't really trashy,,lots of coins though,like 3 per swing..I just listened for that nice high tone,the one that only wheats and silvers seem to give..I'll let you know when I get back there with a pro coil what happens

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: October 03, 2017 10:09AM
Nice! Love digging those Franklins, Way to go!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login