Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Does anyone have Andy Sabisch's updated Mode for the E-trac?
Posted by: silverman
Date: October 23, 2017 09:17AM
Hello Steve,
Are the settings you use with the program something you would mind sharing?
Thanks!

Posted by: sd51
Date: October 23, 2017 04:53PM
Here's my settings...
Threshold Level 32, volume limit 30, volume gain 24, response smooth, number of tones 2, sounds conduct, variability 25, limits 30, deep on, fast off, trash density high, ground difficult.

I have been using only the 8x6 sef coil and have been able to find the silver amongst all the trash by going slow. Hope this helps!

Steve

Posted by: tiftaaft
Date: October 24, 2017 11:19AM
Hi Steve,

I am curious about your settings... trying to unlock new secrets in my Etrac :). You listed TTC in your settings above.

Here's my settings...
Threshold Level 32, volume limit 30, volume gain 24, response smooth, number of tones 2, sounds conduct, variability 25, limits 30, deep on, fast off, trash density high, ground difficult.

I would think that TTC would give you high tones for the iron that normally falls in the bottom right of the screen... (similar to running ferrous tones on the Explorer). I guess you are disc'ing out to lower stuff with the Andy S. pattern, so do you find this gives you the "good stuff" when you get the high tone? I know that a lot of people run an open screen on TTF, but I would think you need a disc with TTC. Am I on track with my thoughts?

Thanks for the new spin... I love learning the minelab machines!!

Tim.

Posted by: sd51
Date: October 24, 2017 03:55PM
You are correct about discing out the high ferrous metals when using TTC. See Ron's pattern earlier in this thread and you'll see ferrous 28 to 35 is disced out. TTF has its place and as you said is used with a pretty much an open screen or you can use the relic mode. I often work areas where TTF will drive me crazy with all the tones. I prefer using Andy's pattern in TTC (in Ron's response) since the deep old coins can have ferrous values greater than "12". Keep in mind that the Coin mode that came with the E-TRAC was created using an air test. The more media (soil) between the surface and the coin can and will cause the ferrous value to be greater than the expected "12".

Posted by: tiftaaft
Date: October 24, 2017 09:01PM
Thanks Steve.. great information!!

Posted by: chuck s
Date: October 24, 2017 11:37PM
Hello Andy, Was wondering if you could please send me your updated mode for the E-TRAC, THANK YOU My e-mail is firefighterchuck295@yahoo.com.

Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: October 25, 2017 06:38AM
chuck s
Hello Andy, Was wondering if you could please send me your updated mode for the E-TRAC, THANK YOU My e-mail is firefighterchuck295@yahoo.com.

If he is able to send it to you, could you send it to me? I can PM you my email address.

Posted by: brncofan
Date: November 10, 2017 11:44AM
hi guys i live in connecticut can anyone send me andys updated program or is it here on forum? thanks my email bronco.fan@sbcglobal.net

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login