Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Great Token Day / Another Standing / WW II Sterling Maltese Cross
Posted by: diggervance
Date: October 20, 2017 10:55AM
That being said,
If you need help with tokens from Michigan I have a Michigan token book I'd be glad to help you with.

D.V.

Posted by: sunraysux
Date: October 21, 2017 11:56AM
hey there stranger!!....as always Dave, you astound your contemporaries with your expertise and resilience!!
patience is most certainly a virtue in this hobby and more specifically, with this killer monster Etrac!!
i have been busy with work/family/etc over the summer and early fall....but have hunted as i could
up to 83 silvers for the year//got the Etrac in March of '17
wanted to sincerely thank you and some others on this website for helping my get through the 1st several months of Etrac ownership and training; it is a complex animal and super strong....so newbies are surely in for some "got a tiger by the tail" time as you slowly get used to the Etrac
it was very frustrating and exasperating to a person conditioned to expect instant gratification by this silly society and world we live in now....the Etrac has allowed me to slow down....breathe easier and dial back after work and financial stuff weighs on you
it provides a refuge from stress and also feeds my insatiable desire to hold history in my hands and discover hidden gems and treasures!!
Your posts and encouragement have helped greatly to get me to this point and i thank you again Dave!!!
so i put a bit of an updated reply on Gannon's ad on the Etrac forum
his article is about open screen and depth if you want to hear more about some of my recent exploits!!

Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: October 22, 2017 10:23PM
Hi SS,
Glad I was of some help to you. Looks like you are having spectacular results with your open screen settings.
Some very old east coast treasures you are unearthing! Great job.

- Dave
sunraysux
hey there stranger!!....as always Dave, you astound your contemporaries with your expertise and resilience!!
patience is most certainly a virtue in this hobby and more specifically, with this killer monster Etrac!!
i have been busy with work/family/etc over the summer and early fall....but have hunted as i could
up to 83 silvers for the year//got the Etrac in March of '17
wanted to sincerely thank you and some others on this website for helping my get through the 1st several months of Etrac ownership and training; it is a complex animal and super strong....so newbies are surely in for some "got a tiger by the tail" time as you slowly get used to the Etrac
it was very frustrating and exasperating to a person conditioned to expect instant gratification by this silly society and world we live in now....the Etrac has allowed me to slow down....breathe easier and dial back after work and financial stuff weighs on you
it provides a refuge from stress and also feeds my insatiable desire to hold history in my hands and discover hidden gems and treasures!!
Your posts and encouragement have helped greatly to get me to this point and i thank you again Dave!!!
so i put a bit of an updated reply on Gannon's ad on the Etrac forum
his article is about open screen and depth if you want to hear more about some of my recent exploits!!

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: October 27, 2017 08:23AM
Excellent finds FPD! Those tokens are really cool and I believe the sterling cross is a marksman medal. Congrats!

Posted by: idahofritz
Date: November 01, 2017 12:28AM
Hello:

great finds!! On the tokens, just the reverse shows. Could you tell me, or post pictures of the obverse?
Thanks. Mike

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login