Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
VX3 Preset Factory Programs
Posted by: JRV
Date: September 22, 2014 08:53AM
Are the preset factory programs on the VX3s, such as Coin and Jewelry a good choice to gain experience with (I am a new user) versus adjusting sensitivity in all metal mode?

Re: VX3 Preset Factory Programs
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: September 22, 2014 09:02AM
The factory programs are very good on the V series. If you use the C&J you might want to turn on the VCO option. I really like the High-Pro program which has the VCO already turned on and it is an advanced C&J program.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: JRV
Date: September 22, 2014 10:54AM
Thank you Larry! I will try both the VCO and the High-Pro.

Posted by: kshollywood
Date: October 19, 2014 02:23PM
I never hunt unless vco is turned on, I really like it a lot

Posted by: pulltab
Date: March 10, 2017 03:05PM
what does vco do

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: March 10, 2017 08:41PM
With VCO turned on the sound during pinpointing will get louder as the coil gets over the target and at its loudest the target will be at the center of the coil and its time to dig

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Posted by: pulltab
Date: March 10, 2017 09:26PM
thanks still trying to learn my vx3

Posted by: shelton7522
Date: March 30, 2017 08:42AM
My favourite factory program Mixed Mode. Is hard to learn, buy with stereo headphones it rocks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login