Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I ain't dead yet.
Posted by: Tinfoil
Date: December 06, 2015 05:21PM
Well thought I would let you guys know I ain't dead yet. For all the old guys I hope you are still swinging. I still hunt a little. Can't get out much because of Pat and the damn Cancer. She is in remission but I still have to stick around alot. HH May all your days be filled with GOLD. Later Jerry aka Tinfoil

Re: I ain't dead yet.
Posted by: jalon
Date: December 06, 2015 05:31PM
God Bless you both Jerry. I am in the same situation here . My wife has Leiomyosarcoma and the chemo totally failed. We are doing alternative treatments and believe we are winning a little at a time. Treasure hunting outings are rare and my job is here and support as is yours.
All the best to you both and I will pray for a recovery.
John London

Date: December 06, 2015 05:36PM
I appreciate it. Thanks and may all your days be filled with GOLD. HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Hello Tinfoil (Jerry)
Posted by: Elton
Date: December 06, 2015 06:45PM
So nice to see your post. And may God be with you ,and Pat.......... we will all be praying fine Sir..

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2015 06:46PM by Elton.

Posted by: jim tn
Date: December 06, 2015 07:28PM
Hey bud, good to see your post(s) and that you are still around. I think about you on occasion when I fire up my now 3rd F 75. Good luck. HH jim tn

Posted by: metalpopper
Date: December 06, 2015 08:08PM
Hello Tin',

Please tell Pat, that there are many folk all around the word, who are thinking of her, and by the power of thought, reaching out to you both.
Give Pat an extra hug and kiss...then tell her, "Matt sent them from 3000 miles away, in UK."

Date: December 07, 2015 10:28AM
Thank you all .Pat and I really appreciate it. HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Posted by: markg
Date: February 14, 2016 04:49PM
So everyone knows, Jerry came through his operation and is improving. I'm very thankful for him, he has been a wealth of MDing information to me. He has helped more than he'll ever know. This man is an encyclopedia of detecting information.

Posted by: Jackpine Savage
Date: February 15, 2016 09:00PM
Good to hear about Jerry. I have been away from the forums for a while and miss some of the guys that used to post a lot.

Tom Z

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: February 26, 2016 02:55PM
That is good news!

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro NT Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****

*****Teknetics Omega 8500*****Tesoro Golden Sabre II with VDI & Histograph *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login