Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
V3i settings library
Posted by: Trashfinder
Date: March 03, 2016 06:55PM
Is there a source here where you can see settings for the v3i , little tweaks to get the most out of the machines in certain situations and conditions? Reason i am asking , when i am out detecting i have my cell phone but it is hard on a cell phone to sort through hundreds of posts looking for someones setups. If it were in a nice neat thread where the readers could not post but only look for reference it would be incredibly helpful when using a cell phone while out detecting.

Re: V3i settings library
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: March 03, 2016 07:31PM
You would think that would be true but often someone else's best setting for their ground and hunting style would be completely wrong for you. You would be far better off to start with a factory program like Hi-Pro and tweak it to your ground and preferences.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Re: V3i settings library
Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: March 07, 2016 12:27PM
Howdy Trashfinder--

Larry is 100% correct. I'm guessing that you are new to the V3i so let me remind you that there is "Onscreen Help" available on your detector. The directions are located on the lower left side of the detector box. This feature can help you to decide what adjustments to tweek to accomplish your detecting goals. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login