Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Icons one or two ?
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: March 10, 2016 08:59PM
on the V3i if you have a reading of a nickel with a probley rating of 90% and it shows two icons a nickel and a ring which icon is the most probley icon for the find the 1st one or the second one ?? the first one being the one on the left or first one that comes on the screen is that the most probable find or the second one on the right of the first one.
I hope you all understand what I am trying to say the Manual says the icon tells the most probable but when there is two what is the most probable one.??
thanks for the reply
Don

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: Icons one or two ?
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: March 10, 2016 10:07PM
Mathematically I think it is the left icon that is more likely than the right one but it is just a programed calculation of the target, it could be either or neither. I have Icons turned off because it really doesn't matter to me what the Icon is.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2016 10:27PM by Larry (IL).

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: March 11, 2016 07:08PM
Thanks Larry I sort of thought it was like that I guess I will turn them off also just to confusing
Don

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Posted by: Ytcoinshooter
Date: March 19, 2016 06:03PM
Like Larry, me too...icons off.

Posted by: PostalTwo
Date: March 19, 2016 06:38PM
Yeah I don't use em either . So much other info to use. The icon just represents the vdi range nothing more

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login