Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Last Hunt...
Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: August 01, 2016 02:14PM
Howdy--

I went back to that vacant house where I dug the 1942-D Walking Liberty Half and found that the back yard had been mowed - new ground to hunt! My first signal was the 1958-D Roosevelt and I followed that with 5 clad quarters, 4 clad dimes and 5 nickles and a few copper Memorials. I'm liking the single frequency 22.5 kHz with the 6x10 coil. The audio seems much crisper and cleaner on good targets and there is no doubt in my mind that I am getting more depth. After hunting this site for 2 hours my buddy Kenneth and I decided to move on and search for another site to hunt.

We drove around that neighborhood and found another vacant house to hunt. My first target was a wheat cent @ 5" . When I re-checked the hole, I still got a good signal . I ended up staying on my knees and pulled out another 7 wheat cents and a silver Roosevelt. I concentrated on that area and dug another silver Roosevelt and a small gold plated heart and a George Washington Presidential token. My buddy Kenneth yelled out that he had dug a ring - a sterling Cub Scout ring! I ended up digging another 4 wheat cents and a few inches from the sidewalk I got a solid 86-87 reading @ 7' and dug a 1956-D Washington quarter. By that time the heat (105 degrees) was getting to me so we called it a day. The back yard still needs to be hunted! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Re: Last Hunt...
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: August 02, 2016 08:15AM
That sounds like a good 'hot' hunt.

The silver looks dull. Is that just the picture or what the ground is doing to it?

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro NT Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****

*****Teknetics Omega 8500*****Tesoro Golden Sabre II with VDI & Histograph *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Date: August 02, 2016 05:33PM
Thanks Mike. Yup. It has been hot but that's west Texas this time of the year. I know what you mean about the color of the silver coins. It's a combination of soil and fertilizer. If you view any of my finds posts, you will see more silver with comparable coloration. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Posted by: nhl17coins
Date: August 16, 2016 02:12AM
People repeated government seized automobile deals because they wish to acquire applied or used vehicles at discount rates. Indeed, they do get reductions, but purchasing seized automobiles may be a play in itself.

buy fifa 17 coins
fifa 17 coins
cheap fifa 17 points

Posted by: texjim
Date: August 28, 2016 05:36AM
Great job on the finds..

Date: September 11, 2016 11:41AM
Thanks Jimmy! The silver is getting harder and harder to find. I've got some SERIOUS competition in this town! Best of luck to you and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login