Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Sterling Horse Medal...
Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: September 18, 2016 11:28AM
Howdy--

My buddy Kenneth and I spotted a vacant house with a For Rent sign on it. I talked to the owner of the house and he invited us to hunt his yard which we gladly did. We swung the coils there for a while and dug five Wheat Cents and clad. Then we went to a site that we had previously hunted 7 or 8 times. After a couple of days of heavy rain I thought that we might dig a few more goodies there. I was right. I got a few more Wheat cents, the oldes a 1923-S, a 1942-D Merc, a small Eagle button, 4 old marbles, a Mexican 50 Centavos, a copper ring and a neat sterling silver horse medal. It was good to swing the coil after a week of jury duty on an aggravated sexual assault of a disabled person case. Texas justice: we gave him 20 years! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!

Blind Squirrel

Re: Sterling Horse Medal...
Posted by: shafer44
Date: September 21, 2016 10:32PM
Good hunting, Blind Squirrel!!

Retired and "diggin' it"

Detectors: V3i (6-21-2013) 2nd V3i (11-15-2015)
coils: 4x6 eclipse, 6x10 eclipse, 9" spider eclipse, 10" D2, 13" Detech
Sunray DX-1 inline and Whites TRX pinpointers

Posted by: texjim
Date: September 24, 2016 08:01PM
Great job on the finds..

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: September 26, 2016 08:24AM
I like that horse!

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****Teknetics Omega 8500***** Tesoro Golden Sabre II *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Date: September 26, 2016 05:27PM
Thanks shaffer44!

Date: September 26, 2016 05:29PM
Thanks Jimmy! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Date: September 26, 2016 05:39PM
Thanks Mike Hillis.

That silver horse was my last find of the day as I hunted my way back to the truck. It gave a high 60's vdi reading @ 4". I was using the 6x10 coil on my v3i. I think that I'll carry that medal on the first Saturday in May for luck. You horse players will know what I mean. hahah Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login