Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Grey Ghost Headphones with stereo mm
Posted by: voorhees231
Date: April 13, 2017 08:01AM
Just recently started using the Stereo Mixed Mode setting on my Whites V3i and cant get the Grey Ghost headphones to work exactly right. My question is are the original Grey Ghost headphones built for stereo applications? Is the switch on the side of the phones not to switch between stereo and mono functions? Any and all help would be appreciated. What brand of headphones does everyone else use while using stereo mixed mode?

Whites V3i, MX Sport, M6, 10" DD, 9.5, 5.3 Concentric. Whites TRX, Detector Pro Pistol Probe. Oldest Coin 1854 Seated Dime.

Re: Grey Ghost Headphones with stereo mm
Posted by: Tahts-a-dats-ago
Date: April 13, 2017 10:19AM
I can't help with the issue you are having with your headphones (I don't know the answer to that question).

I can tell you that I use the Spectrasound wireless headphones with my V3i. I like them very much and wish they worked with my other machines. They work great in mixed mode stereo.

Posted by: shelton7522
Date: April 14, 2017 04:36PM
I have stereo Gray Ghost headphones but for Nautilus DMC. I have V3i. I will check that is work or not. I'm using factory wireless set for V3i and love them.

Posted by: voorhees231
Date: April 17, 2017 02:25AM
Thank you I would love to hear some feed back. I didn't opt for the wireless headphones when I bought my V3i.

Whites V3i, MX Sport, M6, 10" DD, 9.5, 5.3 Concentric. Whites TRX, Detector Pro Pistol Probe. Oldest Coin 1854 Seated Dime.

Posted by: johnedoe
Date: April 19, 2017 06:09PM
Nice thing is the wireless can be added anytime your ready.... Got my V with them... Really glad I did.

The worst day detecting is STILL better than the best day working.

Detectors....
White's Eagle Spectrum
MXT
V3i

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login