Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
V3i program question
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: May 15, 2017 11:17AM
I have two programs on the menu that have + & - after them that means another program with the same name but different settings is on the machine HOW do you get the plus and minus buttons off the menu ?? the manual does not give much detail on this.
Thanks for reading
Don

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: V3i program question
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: May 15, 2017 11:48AM
Change the name of one of the programs??

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Date: May 15, 2017 01:22PM
Thanks Larry I was going to do a master reset I will do as you suggest
Don

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Date: May 16, 2017 11:40AM
I did a factory Reset this morning and everything went back to normal no more +/- after the menu items

Central Minnesota

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: May 16, 2017 01:32PM
As long as it works for you. The downside of a master reset is you lose any changes and programs you made.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login