Findmall.com

Spectra V3 / V3i / VX3 Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Recent Tare Down...
Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: September 23, 2017 12:03PM
Howdy---

We went back to that overgrown fire-damaged home and the best part is that it had been mowed so I was saved from the task of mowing it in 100+ degree heat. The downside was that Kenneth and I each only found 1 wheat cent and a few dollars in clad and memorials. The house will be demolished so we will keep an eye on it.

We found a corner lot that had recently had 2 houses demolished and the debris removed. We gave it a try. Kenneth dug 4 wheat cents, clad and memorials and a WW2 Army Air Corps collar disc. I dug 6 wheat cents a couple Mexican coins, a small gold plated heart, a 14K Gold Electroplated ring, some scrap copper that I will recycle, some clad and memorials and a 1917 Merc. An interesting find was this Well. I eyeballed it and thought that it was a brass or copper piece of scrap destined for the recycle bin. Well, after closer examination - it's a well! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Re: Recent Tare Down...
Posted by: shafer44
Date: September 24, 2017 12:42AM
good finds, Blind Squirrel.

Retired and "diggin' it"

Detectors: V3i (6-21-2013) 2nd V3i (11-15-2015)
coils: 4x6 eclipse, 6x10 eclipse, 9" spider eclipse, 10" D2, 13" Detech
Sunray DX-1 inline and Whites TRX pinpointers

Posted by: texjim
Date: September 24, 2017 05:37AM
Nice finds. Just put my machine away till after archery season.

Date: September 30, 2017 01:04PM
Thanks Jimmy. I hope that you have PLENTY of venison this year! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting! (In more ways than one)
Blind Squirrel

Date: September 30, 2017 01:06PM
Thanks shafer! I hope that you get some good weather so you can get out and get your share of the silver! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login