Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
OLD ABANDONED HOUSE
Posted by: nomad
Date: April 02, 2013 01:39PM
where do i start to find out who the owner is.i dont know if its county or or village limits?thanks-nomad

Re: OLD ABANDONED HOUSE
Posted by: LabradorBob
Date: April 02, 2013 07:11PM
Quickest way would be to ask nearby residents!

Missouri

Remember to keep those coil covers clean!
Go to the Maps and mapping forum here:
http://www.findmall.com/list.php?69

Posted by: togamac
Date: May 10, 2013 09:16PM
I was in real estate for awhile and spent a lot of time manning the phones. They don't ring all that often these days. They can tell you in a minute who owns a piece of property. Then they'll ask you if you're interested in buying something like it and will want your contact information. They're trying to build up business for themselves but most are willing to help you out.

Tell them you're curious about a property. A good salesman will want your contact information. Give it to 'em. They've usually got bigger fish to fry and will not bother you much. If they do call you back it will be an opportunity for you to ask about other properties. When they ask you if you're interested in looking at some houses, say "Not right now but if I do, I'll call you first".

If you'd rather not do all that, go to your county office. Someone there will show you how to find the name of a property owner. It's public information.

Good luck.

Posted by: rferrari
Date: October 15, 2017 06:12AM
Go to the county recorder of deeds. You need the address of the property or the address on both adjacent plots. Titles are public info. Use Google earth image for help. Neighbors could be helpful. Peace

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login