Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
You HAVE To Check Out This Turkish Prince in Illinois (GEO)
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: July 31, 2017 12:15PM
The Aztec verbal historyu only went back to the when they came to what is now America, in what is now Wisconsin. They spread from there, marking the sites on their way....but in Wisconsin and surrounding States, the Geoglyph's of the Aztec's are the most graphic, by far, than almost any other place opn earth. Please allow me to introduce to you....the "Turkish Prince" that marks out a treasure accumulation of Turkey. I believe that the word "aztec" started out as something that meant "We Turks" and thewir word for "WE" is actually AZ, or something alopng those linmes. The pronunciation of the Aztec for their word "Turks" sounded like "techs" or Tex. Hence, they TRIED to say "we Turks" (as in...."who are you people." "We (are)Turks"......Azturks....sounded like Aztecs. Granted, this thought is still fresh. But after seeing this absolutely gorgeous geo....WOW!!!

9take google earth to Simpson, Illinois. The south side of Simpson is th ebottom of the Turk, who has a Turban that has jewels (sign of Royalty) and he also one more thing that shows he is most likely a King....he has a horn (buffalo type horn) on his Turban, and it points forward, showing the location of the treasure room within this mile-long-plus geo. His Royal Highness has a back-pack on, it's in the shape of the Owl.....Hmmmmmm......I wonder what's in his pack???

Folks, if i had the money, and i'm flat broke (I refuse the VA benefits due me...trouble is.....YOU, as the taxpayer....DON'T OWE ME CRUD. Over 900,000 Marines.......how sad. Father will set it right....BUT....if I had the money I would take a HUGE copy of this geo and frame it and hang it. It is absolutely beautiful!!

Re: You HAVE To Check Out This Turkish Prince in Illinois (GEO)
Date: July 31, 2017 12:28PM
When you get to Simpson......zoom out to 1,000 feet-per-inch on the distance scale. Simpson is the southern boudry, and the signs begin long before you go more north to the actualt Turkish King with the pack and shining brightly in all his color. The definition (clarity) on this geo lacks nothing.

Date: July 31, 2017 12:30PM
I keep forgetting to tell you about this horn symbol. The horn means "Power"in almost all rock writings. And thery were taught that gold was "power"...so this is why the horn on the Tyrkish King points forward, because that's where the room is.

Date: July 31, 2017 04:59PM
There have been a few cases where an owl geoglyph will have been "covered" with something (like a golf course) so that the shape remains, yet it isn't recognizable, due to the "wallpaper." Many sites have been recovered through other "projects." On some of the islands around Okinawa you'll find the Owl, Duck and Bell, and you'll know if theh room is still "active" because there'll be one house sitting there....wasting away in Margarita-ville as someone who fullfills, wothout doubt, THEE most boring job as Sentinel that there can be. A land pirate.......with no ship to captain and no parrot to talk to. Thank god for satellite television!!
These fields located around the Turkish King, although plowed and planted and growing, still reveal the shapes that were originally designed for, which can be proven through infra-red satellite imagery. You can see, literally, EVERYTHING with a correct and properly used infra-red, and nothing works better than the governments own equipment.
In your searches, when you are searching a location with a creek....take note of the name of the creek. The highway system allows for easy movement of treasure, and as your traveling, knowing water-sources were preferred for treasure rooms for death-trap purposes, so as your traveling down the highway, try to catch the name of the creeks. These highways take you right to the locations of the very treasure rooms they are recovering!!

For example (purely hypothetical) Big Bear Creek.....BBC. "B" is an owl symbol, it's the number "13" pushed together. So two B's means two rooms (along that creek).

Same for highways. Ran across a good one yesterday, actually, it was one road that changed numbers three times...they were Hwy 13...turned to hwy 23....and that turned to hwy 123. ALL of them are treasure numbers!!! Can't make this up. (M=13 W (upside-down M)=23 and then abc....123....indicating a triangle to treasure.

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: July 31, 2017 08:19PM
If you've got the money then its allright to refuse VA benefits but if you don't and you need the help we owe it to you for your service to our country.

Date: August 01, 2017 08:04AM
Good morning, Chuck,
Thank you, Sir, for your response. Fact is, I really just don't worry too much about it. Due to my writing about these treasure signs...I have made some very powerful people very angry...I have basically revealed their entire coded system. These same powerful people have the power to ensure my unemployment..and that's ok.
They have been trying to stifle the hell out of me and it just isn't working. I've been broke for so long that money no longer means anything to me, especially when it comes to giving-away THEIR treasure sites....I WANT YOU TO HAVE THESE SITES. I WANT you to steal their sites just like they've been stealing our money (taxes). My
Hope, My Love and My Knowledge of my Father's Word is more than enough right now (in these end days).....because I know that on Judgement Day....I'll get to do some stifling myself...on a more permanent basis.
My entire family, except for me, are all Freemasons, and they have been helping in keeping a close-eye on me/stifling me (a man's foe's will be they of his own household). I was brought to Maine to "see" if I could locate treasure rooms....and I passed that test with flying colors, and now they are freaking out that I'm giving away their Pirate treasure rooms, their Aztec treasure rooms, and every other thing I can give away of theirs. You see, these cowards were too afraid to caution me about writing about these treasure codes (circa 1990), so they harrassed me instead. It took some years to figure out WHO was messing with me, but when I found out who was behind it, I came down on them like a ton of bricks, and I still am. If only they had warned me!!! Too late now. Now these punks are going to have to pay me off to keep from exposing anymore. I'd say a cool billion dollars should do it. The alternative will/is already, costing them more, but these punkls are hard-headed, thery're slow to learn...so I will stretch-out this "lesson." Chuck, I truly DO NOT need any assistance of any kind, however, the secret societies will be needing some band-aids pretty soon.

Date: August 01, 2017 08:22AM
Chuck,
Even when I needed my hip replaced 11 years ago due what the cancers, I NEVER went to the VA in Tucson, they were killing us, literally. And they still are. My point here, Chuck, and I hope this makes sense,.....but.... for me to accept the benefits that they offer would be to literally allow them to finish the job (of killing me) that they started back in 1979. This may not make sense to you unless you understand the reason for killing our own troops.......kill them before they can use their training against the coming LOcust Army that Trump is flying into this Country, by the thousands everyday, from Saudi Arabia. (In Revelation chapter 9, the word LOCUST is "Arraba", the very same as Ababia, as in Saudi Arabia)

The Word of my Father.....that's another reason they hate me......and I LOVE IT!!!!! Now I can give away TWO Treasures...the Treasure of Father's Word, and the treasures of the goyim Edomites. Folks, the Pirate treasure rooms in Maine...ALONE....would pay off America's debt, and get this...NOBODY in this Country would have to pay taxes....EVER AGAIN. SO why do the Edomites tax us to death?? I mean, they already own the resources of the world (which were meant for Father's children, but THEY stole them). So...why taxes?? Why are they taxing us into homelessness and death??
Anyway, to accept benefits from our Edomite-controlled government is to sell your soul to the devil. (My belief only)

Date: August 01, 2017 08:42AM
One thing that came out (again) yesterday is a report about some "entity" that has filed a lein against America's land, real estate, and personal ownings. The name of the enitity remains anonymous, however, this reeks of the Edomites to the max, and with this lein we can see how much "they" place the value of America at.

The lein placed against America is for 14.2 QUADRILLION DOLLARS.

(you have to remember that ALL of these treasure rooms are well-accounted for, and this includes everything in those vaults. ALL vaults have a "inventory list" of what's in each vault. and ONLY the edomites have access to this list...for the purpose of establishing the total value of these rooms. so now we can begin to understand how "they" come to this number of over 14 quadrillion)

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: August 01, 2017 08:14PM
Your fear of the VA and President Trump is further out in left field than your ideas about the treasure rooms

Date: August 02, 2017 11:29AM
Dear Chuck,

Don't confuse understanding with fear. My very existence revolves around spreading the word- on subjects I have clear understandings of. I have also been attacked, much like this, and that's ok. I know how much the truth can hurt people who have been waking-up to the fact that they've been deceived, and this truth just confirms their gullibilty. That HAS to be pretty painful. But it's better to feel stupid now, than to die on JD, when it's too late to repent.

Fear....as a Marine I promise you, fear is not in my vocabulary....except to say this in this way.... I fear that some pretty good people are going to lose their souls on Judgement Day out of ignorance alone.

As for Mr. Trump. He's doing exactly what he's been created to do. Why would i fear that??

Posted by: volpe
Date: August 04, 2017 10:29AM
I seriously doubt you never in the service...let alone a marine. not ours anyway.

Date: August 04, 2017 12:20PM
Ouch!!! What are you trippin on??

Posted by: volpe
Date: August 05, 2017 08:25PM
Reality...You should try it!

Posted by: Red Clay
Date: August 11, 2017 09:38AM
volpe
Reality...You should try it!

He is on his own plane of reality.

This guy has more aliases than john Dillinger. He shows up on Treasure Net as "Rangler", and the folks there swallowed his schtick hook line and sinker. He's been dumping this stuff since 08.

Date: August 14, 2017 07:10PM
Oh my. How the mice will play. To be honest, Rangler....whom I have never met......uses my information and that is why you say that I am rangler. It would be an honor to me be known as rangler...whom I suspect you also slammed him into his recent "vacation."

Listen guys....PLEASE continue on with your suspicions. I really don't care. Haven't cared since the second grade.

When I am told that Google has people monitor my posts to keep my topics off the net (when you do a web-search, my truth is deleted from your search by Google), and when i see three treasure hunting sites using the info I was taught (then disclosed this info for FREE to everyone), then trust me...I know why you're mad. You brought it on yourself.....get over it. I will NEVER say that this info is MY info. But I will ALWAYS say that I was led on a journey that exposed the very roots of evil in this world, and that I then TRIED to wake the sheep from their slumber.

I mean no disrespect, and I would serve as a Marine ALL OVER AGAIN to protect your right to say what you say....and for that reason alone, Sir.....I must say "thank-you" for your response, and please have a great day!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login