Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Trump Sells Treasure Room Location (with Maps) to Chinese
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 02, 2017 11:15AM
Folks, THIS is why I was taught these coded signs and symbols......I see things that most cannot. Take for example our Honorable Mr. Trump. He has worked out a deal with China for the chinese to take-over an abandoned Chrysler plant in Kenosha, Wisconsin. After giving the Chinese the money to make the pot sweet-enough, Mr. Trump said today (August 2nd) that he was "told off-the-record that the Chinese would probably spend more than triple the original 10 billion dollar amount stated...or 30 Billion dollars over 4 years." Pay attention please..............
Wisconsin.....where have i heard that name lately?? That's right...I wrote about Wisconsin being the origin of the Aztecs into America. Hmmmmm.
Did you see the movie "The Wall" with Leonardo DiCaprio?? It is a movie about why the Chinese built the Great Wall of China.......and in the movie there are these "imaginary monsters" that are trying to invade China...so this wall must be built. The script also gives clues as to what these imaginary monsters really are...as if you really need these verbal clues. Folks, The Wall is about the Communist Edomite Russia take-over of China, which is why we REALLY need to watch China right now......they are a sub-division of Russia, and have been for a long, loooooong, time. When Wal-Mart helps China, it helps Russia. Both are swimming in cash...plus the Edomites THINK they own these treasure rooms pointed to by these maps-on-earth's-surface (geoglyph's). With that in mind, with geoglyph's in mind, and the connection of Russia and China China in mind...do a google to this plant in Kenosha, Wisconsin...the one TRUMP PAID THE CHINESE TO TAKE. The Owl Of Minerva is RIGHT THERE. ON THE PROPERTY. This room is on the grounds of this plant, and guess who's come to recover their treasures?? Before leaving Kenosha on google....scan back....aren't they ALL just beautiful??? How long will it take for the chinese to recover ALL of them?? There are several glyph's on this property, just look for the places where the earth is showing...they hAD to leave these signs ALONE.....and today might be the last day you CAN see them!!!

Re: Trump Sells Treasure Room Location (with Maps) to Chinese
Date: August 02, 2017 11:43AM
The agenda since Trump took over as Pres hasn't changed since Obama....what HAS changed is the strategy being used in accomplishing those same goals. Obama broke the hell out of America....destroyed Her on the way down....and under the "Banner" of MAGA, Trump will use "fixing Obama's srew-ups" to further the very same goals Obama was working on. Folks, that doesn't bother me. We have all been told this stuff was going to happen...or have access to this stuff that tells us.

Just like in Maine, where they charge you for the rain-water that falls off your roof during a rain-storm. That's what Trump is all about for the little guy.
But if you're a Russian-controlled company "coming to America" then you get the treasure room areas fo your choice.....and the American taxpayers will even pay for the recovery of these treasures. They already have been.

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: August 02, 2017 05:54PM
If there's as many of these treasure rooms as you say selling them to the Chinese will be a great way for President Trump to make good on his promise to cut our taxes. Maybe you should be put in charge of selling the rest of the rooms.

Posted by: volpe
Date: August 04, 2017 10:26AM
What the heck are you tripping out on???

Date: August 04, 2017 12:21PM
You sure are original.

Date: August 04, 2017 07:29PM
But at least we're truthful, we're not making things up as we go like you are.

Date: August 05, 2017 10:37AM
Well, I guess you can say that I'm making this stuff up....I mean.....I only supplied you with everything you need to PROVE me wrong...but maybe that isn't the agenda here....

Let me see now.......I lied about being a Marine, I lied about these Geoglyph's, I lied about how treasure is what makes this world go-round, if you're of the Elite fashion. Another fashion of the Elite is to send people to slam damaging information that they cannot prove to be false....which means one thing......

....it means that you KNOW I"M TELLING THE TRUTH and so you're using the only option left.....slander......character assassination.......boys you're too late. I've been slandered to death, my character assassianted so many times that it really doesn't matter anymore. I guess this is why Father says that He'll give me a "good name". The old one is trash due to exsposing the lies of the secret socities, the one's who control country.
Boys, I promise you, I know more about your Lodge's dogma than you do.

Date: August 05, 2017 04:33PM
The fact that you nor any one else has ever found these treasure rooms is all the proof that we need to know that for the most part they do not exist. Buried treasure does exist but not is the form or extent that you rant about. If you want to respond to this remember that the problem way is to click on reply to the post your responding to, not under your original post.

Date: August 14, 2017 07:14PM
Chucky,
Man...how ya doin? Thank-you so very much for your reply. I am still wondering though, Sir, what exactly it is you're rambling-on about?? For the life of me I have thought this over for nearly 15 seconds.....and have come to the definite conclusion that....with ALL due respect......I cannot for the life of me remember my life having anything to do with your's, or visa-versa. I mean....is there a question in there somewhere??

Please feel free to reply again when you're sober, Sir. Hopefully I'll be drunk.

Date: August 14, 2017 07:31PM
I've been sober all my life. Alcohol and drugs cost too much and causes too many problems for me to want to use them. You're the one that keeps rambling and you still haven't learned how to reply to someone by clicking on the reply link on their post instead of replying to your original post. I guess you do pretty good for someone that (according to another post you made) quit caring after the 2nd grade.

Date: August 15, 2017 05:15AM
Dear Chuck,
I'm glad to hear that you've been sober all of your life. Gee, Chuck.......maybe you could take some time out of your busy schedule to teach me the things that mean so much in life....like how to use the reply link.

Have a great day!!

Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: August 15, 2017 08:30PM
How much time do you waste every day dreaming up the crap that you post. 99.9 percent of the people on this forum want nothing to do with your posts. They have nothing to do with metal detecting and are just a waste of band space.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Date: August 16, 2017 07:29AM
(yawn)

Posted by: volpe
Date: August 17, 2017 10:04AM
Find the nearest funny farm and check in, your posts are insults to metal detectorists and to the hobby.

Date: August 17, 2017 10:20AM
volpe,
Thank-you for your advice...but to be honest......I really don't see that happening. And as for detectorists....I've been one for probably longer than you...and still use the ones I have...that go from 6 inches deep to several hundred feet deep.
Ya know, when I posted in the "map section" I figured it meant ANY type of map....but just like the people who can't stand to see this info get out....you use the tactic that is SOOOooo Freemasonic........you play the crazy card. Let me ask you....you must wear the gold tie...right?? It's at least the red tie....right?

Again, thank-you so kindly for your concern. The love I feel in your reply is just astonishing.

Have a great day. (is that a stain on your tie?)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login