Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Tree Stump Maps to Treasure
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 14, 2017 06:38PM
I just "experienced" this sign today, along with a couple of others. It is just like a partially buried rock map along the treasure trail, except it's literally an old tree stump that is an inch or two above the ground. There will be multiple tree stumps in the area of this type of map, making the "real McCoy" come into view ONLY after looking each stump over. The stump I found was part of a trail leading to what appears to be a munitions/weapons (Revolutionary War period, maybe earlier) and tax collection "cellar/office" like the cellars people use to store food and to use as a storm shelter, except on a larger scale. This area....hell....ALL OF MAINE....is one huge, massive treasure site. Layers of treasure are in this State as Maine went from a resource-rich (gold, silver, jem-stones,etc) land where peoples from around the world came and mined treasures to increase the power of their king at home, to the Pirates who used MAINE as a "dump site" and dumped trillions in treasure into this one State alone, in preparation for the newly forming country that had been in "the works" long., long before 1492. Fact is, "America" was in the works for hundreds of years before Columbus was even born, it's just that it took Indian up-risings to make the decision final on the "take-over."

Forgive me.....I stray lately.....anyway, these tree stump maps will be of a symbol shape, because, unlike a rock map, you cannot carve into a tree stump that is an inch or two above the ground. The wood will rot easily, which is why....listen to me.....this is why these tree stump maps are found on the sides of inclines like a small hill or rise. The slope ensures drainage of any moisture, no matter how drenching..away from the stump which prolongs the life of that stump by at least 10 years....more or less. The stump map I found was an OWL. The stump had been chopped where needed to make it an owl, so look close at the chop marks, They should be dark with age, not light or white as a newly chopped tree would look.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login