Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Here We Go Again....Ever Shop at WalMart?? (geoglyph treasures being recovered)
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 21, 2017 08:00AM
It all started when I was in Idaho the other day (on google), and noticed a test-track(s) that was designed as an ovel with a figure-8 track inside the oval. The oval has been talked about...it's a tunnel/shaft sign. This figure-8 track......inside the oval.....caused me to zoom-on-in. By the way, the number 8 is the letter H, a tunnel/shaft symbol (I wrote about the fact that there are several "ways to say the same thing" with these treasure codes)......and with this "8 inside of an oval" that has the very same meaning...well.....you know what I mean. Then today, while researching my hunch (Figure-8 tracks in America) I found another "cluster" of something that caught my eye. Most of these figure-8 tracks and oval tracks have Walmarts nearby. Hmmmm!!! Anyway....yes, these figure-8 tracks lead to treasure. And yes, EVERY walmart has/was built over, one of the sites marked out by these geoglyph treasure maps from the sky.

Now, you CANNOT google a Walmart site if you want to see the owl glyphs. You see, the "markers seen from satllite" were placed at these Walmart locations long ago that alerted the bosses that "this site is set for recovery." So, just exactly how CAN we tell that Walmart.....not just one but ALL of them........is sitting on geo-sites and supplying supplies to the tunnels underneath?

Re: Here We Go Again....Ever Shop at WalMart?? (geoglyph treasures being recovered)
Date: August 21, 2017 08:21AM
Once these geoglyph signs are removed from from the earth and the satellite can no longer see them, what ever occupies that land where the geo was located HAS TO USE some sort name in the business, etc., that "tells them" that "there used to be a geoglyph at this exact spot, but this business now exists here, and you can get into the underground system AT THIS LOCATION/BUSINESS. For example, when treasure hunting/metal detecting, look for street names where the first letter of each word forms a series of treasure letters. Near Turner, Maine's Templar site, you'll find a General Turner Hill.....GTH. All three of these letters have major significance/meaning to the codes. This very same thing happens with Wal-Mart, and this was planned way before the advent of mom and pop stores. You see, wal mart....WM. Two of THEE MOST MAJOR signs for treasure rooms. The W is an upside-down M...the M is the OWL, the W is the Eagle symbol (like the one that sits over the Federal Reserve). So, Walmart is WM, and it says "an access opening to the underground system is located within this building/a building on this site."
But what about the comfirmation of the fact that Walmart, every single one...sits over this access to the underground (many delivereries to walmart come from underground....deliveries you're not supposed to know about. Ever hear about how they lock-in their employess stocking the shelves and cleaning at night (unless it's a 24 hour store)?? Now you know why.)

Re: Here We Go Again....Ever Shop at WalMart?? (geoglyph treasures being recovered)
Date: August 21, 2017 08:42AM
In order to understand the next bit of information that provides proof that Walmart is over here helping to build and stock-and undermine- America. THIS IS THEIR SOLE PURPOSE, that and sell poison in their stores. In the title Walmart uses in it's google addresses is the term "Mens Clothing." You don't find this info plastered allover their stores or in their adds, yet right there, on google, again connected to space/satellites.....is this title "Walmart Men's Clothing." Do oyu need to be told that Walmart sells mens clothihng? Womens clothing?? NO...all you want to know is when does it go on sale. Fact is, if you wanted REAL clothing...you wouldn't go to Walmart. But there it is....mens clothing. Folks, WM says the opening is here, and this mens clothing backs it up. Mens clothing....MC. There's that OWL again (M) and that "C", I can honestly say that I now know the sing of the female genitilia means....(No offense). You see, this "C" is that opening....into a "area" (I'm stopping there).
The "C" also means "compass" as in "direction to the opening." So when you put all this MC stuff together....this MC means..."Opening to underground system of the OWL." Combine the WM with this and you something of a repeat, but it has to be confirmed within itself (the title says it all). One more thing, this W and M, when the M is placed on top of the W, you get two diamonds. In his book titled "North American Sun Kings:Keepers of the Flame", admitted-Freemason Joseph Mahan makes a strange statement. He states something that seemed somewhat incoherent... he stated something about the triangle and the diamond of Freemasonry.....but Mahan put it like this... The "pubic triangle" and the "vaginal diamond." I just stated that the M and W make two diamonds, and the vagina represents this opening...twice.
The diamond also has a distance message attached to it...each diamond represents a distance of over 2 miles ( I can't rememebr what Kenworthy said about this) so it's possible that these "double diamonds" are us that the tunnel system under America is located 4 miles below. Two openings.....maybe. One for the small vehicles, one for large (boring machines).

Posted by: DigPan
Date: August 22, 2017 07:46AM
You are one sick person. It's time for you to go.

Date: August 22, 2017 07:56AM
Do what you can

Date: August 24, 2017 07:36AM
If you google the Albert Puke Statue in N'orlans, you'll see a canal nearby....it's called Megellan Canal. This MC is the same as the WalMart "Men's Clothing" MC, in that the letters indicate that an "opening to the OWL" (underground) is found along this canal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login