Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Writing About Pirate Treasure Rooms of Camp Lejeune (Listen up, Marines)
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 21, 2017 01:18PM
While in the Corps I smoked a lot of pot. Got caught four times. Went in a Private, got a Private with no-pay-due for my final 6 months (missed going to the brig by "that much.") I broke the law...I deserved every bit of my punishment, and that's exactly how I looked at it. No big deal. I got out in 1981.....The Camp knew about the water problem in 1980, but covered it up until 1984, and then released it to a "unhearing press." Nobody contacted me, nada. I'm the last survivor of the friends I went to Camp Lejeune with. The other died not knowing what hit 'em. I know. That's a huge difference.
Over 900,000 Marines were affected from 1953-4 to 1988 (sure they fixed it). When I saw the number of Pirate Treasure Accumaulation Rooms located on New River.....starting at the Atlantic Coast and up through Camp Lejeune, then up to Jacksonville (J'ville).....anyway.....as soon as you enter this harbor at the Atlantic Ocean you see the signs leading to the dozens and dozens of Pirate treasure rooms that are literally everywhere, and are being protected by over 900,000 Marines. When I wrote about this fact, in connection to this water-cancer BS, I got the attention of some White Ties. From what I've been told, the idea of paying off the affected Marines--using the liqidated contents of a treasure room at the Camp-----was "floated and voted." I don't wish to get any affected Marines' hopes up... but let's just say that pay-outs may be sooner than they planned....(this is to include dependants, and all peoples affected)
Don't expect "them" to say "WE dug up a treasure room so that we could give finacial assistance to (pay-off) our damaged Marines," And when these checks come out, if these checks are less than a million per check, per Marine, per affected person.....then we'll go to phase two.
You see, I paid for my pot smoking while in the Marines, in a big way. How much more severe is the penalty for death....times 900,000??? I have been able to extend my life even further since coming to Maine. Medical Marijuana is legal to grow and buy here. I juice the leaves, which are normally thrown away and my stamina level increases 10 fold. Imagine, the very plant that destroyed my career in the Marines.....is now keeping me healthy and alive...now I know why "they" want it illegal. Too bad murder isn't illegal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2017 01:25PM by Frostjack77.

Re: Writing About Pirate Treasure Rooms of Camp Lejeune (Listen up, Marines)
Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: August 21, 2017 08:19PM
Now we know the rest of the story and the reason behind all these ramblings. It'll happen every time you let your brain get fried on pot. I hope you can some help for your condition.

Date: August 22, 2017 06:33AM
Chuck,
You're too kind!! Your tie must be a little tight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2017 06:36AM by Frostjack77.

Date: August 22, 2017 06:53AM
The truth is, Camp Lejeune wasn't/isn't the only Base in the U.S. to be purposely polluting the ground water, and when you add in the public-water-systems around the country with all the lead problems, it becomes clear that the colored ties have an agenda of depopulating the non-ties. This is why the Edomite Church created Edomite Islam, and the Edomite Freemasons created the Edomite Muslim Brotherhood (ISIS,etc) is to kill us non-ties off. These undergorund tunnels, folks, and these access points to these underground tunnels and rivers will be where the ISIS fighters that are down-there will come out of the tunnels from. The army underground is about to surface in America. And as they come out and kill you and you loved ones, just remember this.....your local Masonic Lodge is to thank for this abomination. They are the one's who "wrote the books" on who lives and who dies in your town.

Yes, sir....the ties sure have fun on this earth. But I will tell them all right now......enjoy it for the short time you have left.
As Father says, "the Edomites, and the members of their Secret Socities, will be ashes under your feet (on Jugement Day) unless they repent."

Date: August 22, 2017 07:10AM
One more thing, all of these terror attacks in America and around the world are staged. In fact, the one thing that the Church (who created Islam) has in common with the WWE (World Wrestling Raw) is that both of these "shows" are scripted and acted-out by actors (Christ calls them "Hypocrites" which means "play actors."
The comparison to WWE doesn't stop at this Edomite church (from which ALL other religions came from). No sir....it extends to the entire empire of the Edomites, to every-one of their secret socieites...they are all play-actors. And my, what a tantrum they through when the light exposes their darkness.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login