Date: August 25, 2017 07:05AM
All you have to do is write to him, and here's his address:

Mr. Vladimir Putin
4, Staraya Square
Moscow, Russia

Re: Folks, YOUR President Will GIVE You Treasure Maps For Free
Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: August 25, 2017 05:17PM
I thought I had heard this type of rhetoric before but couldn't figure it out. This post makes it all clear now.Frostjack77 is just another alias for Hilary Clinton.

Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: August 25, 2017 07:38PM
Cant we just ban the clown? Or require mod approval to post something.

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 27, 2017 07:16AM
You boys are sure showing your true colors (of your ties). Go ahead, censor me. It's pretty much the "American way" to get the truth stifled, because obviously the lies your Lodges spew cannot compete with my truth....so we have censorship. I'm going to right my President, but Mr. Putin is very busy right now, so it'll have to wait.

Thank god I only drank the water at Camp Lejeune, and not the water in Kentucky. (Isn't that right, Deliverance??)

Date: August 27, 2017 08:37PM
If censorship is meant to stifle the truth it would be wasted on you.

Date: August 28, 2017 04:46AM
Thank-you. Coming from you this is a total compliment. Have a great day, sir.

Date: August 28, 2017 05:22AM
Hey Deliverance,
It's estimated that about 12 billion souls were created by The Father. Revelations tells us that a third of those souls followed after Satan (in the first earth age), which puts the number of satan followers at around 4 billion. Now, here's my point; Most of those 4 billion who were deceived, are alive today in order to fullfill The Fathers' Plans of weeding out His family of the mis-fits. My question here would be, if almost 4 billion souls who followed after satan are alive today, then where are they?? How can we know them when we see them so that we can stay away from them?? The answer is simple. These mis-fits are found with "titles" such as our "world leaders", but even more specific than these phony monikers, we can say this WITH CERTAINTY that, HERE ARE WHERE THE CHILDREN OF SATAN ARE TODAY (listed in de-scending order of importance): Edomites (Russia, Fathers "lineage" that went bad, ie: Esua), Kenites (sons of Cain, ie: literally a child of satan) From these two "massively satanic" groups, the Edomites and Kenites (who joined forces in Genesis Chapter 28), we get the secret socie-ties that have spread their satanic dogma throughout the world in order to take control of Her peoples and Her resources. If you want to know what evils the Freemasons practice (maybe you don't, you'll want to kill 'em all, and Father FORBIDS that, unless you are protecting your life, or the lives of others, from these fruit-cakes.) Folks, the Freeemasons are so cowardly, that's why they created Islam to kill the Christians and True Jew. The Freemasons taught the locust army to hate us so much that they are not afarid of murdering us, which is something the Freemasons only do (murder) when it involves sacrificing a child to satan, because Father knows that the Freemasons, and ALL secret socie-tie members, are bunch of punks who, as in the case of Esua, Father hated EVEN WHILE ESUA WAS IN HIS MOTHERS WOMB. How could Father HATE Esua while in his mothers' womb??? It's because of what Esua did in the first earth age, when he followed satan along with 4 billion other idiots. You see, Deliverance, I was there, too, in that age. And AS A CHILD OF THE FATHER, I fought you punks back then, in that first age....and YOU PUNKS LOST. Do you think the outcome will change in THIS earth age......ha! ha! ha! ha!

Date: August 28, 2017 07:06PM
If I'm understanding you right you are either a Christian or Jewish Believer. I hope that you are but you seem to have fallen in one area. A true believer would not be calling non-believers punks but would try to show them the true way in a loving way.

Date: August 29, 2017 09:43AM
Listen Chuck,
Thanks for your reply, Sir. I know it's hard to comprehend that a True Christian would act like I do.....or say what I say. Sorry for your ignorance about Fathers Word...or...maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're a Bible Scholar??. If so, let me test you, Chuck. Tell me which verse in Revelation Chapter 9 speaks of the how Saudi Arabia is supplying terrorists to America and around the world, the same verse that tells us about the worlds leaders (Trump, OBama, etc) are giving billions to these terrorists for the purpose of killing all Christians and True Jews (in America and in ALL Christian Nations). Chuck, this "war" is ramping up even as I write this. This is NOT a time for "peace, peace, peace". It's a time for battle (spiritual battle). Commence the battle or get your butt back upo on the porch and stay there.
Now, let me say one more thing., I'm getting a little hot-under-the-collar with the rhetoric coming the left (concerning Christians). And if you think that I'm a paper-christian, you gotta nother thing coming. I'd rather you get @#$%& at me and then repnt (hopefully) than to face the Iron-Rod of the True Christ when he comes, because by that time...it's toooo late. Someone had better stand up soon...in huge numbers........and those that are ignorant of the TRUTH because of what morons like Joel O'Steen is teaching, then no wonder these phony'christians can't believe that I AM a Chrsitian. They've been tuaght to sit back and enjoy the show (their very deaths). Me, I've been trained to kill, and I've been trained to die. I just hope that my training in dying doesn't come into effect until I kill at least 100,000 Muslims and Freemasons (if they oppose me). I can be the best thing that happened to you....or, I can be the last thing you see before you die (depending on the technique I use to kill you. you may never see me..) We're in a spiritual war, choose sides are get Armegeddon underway. ONLY Big-Dogs are wanted. Puppies, please stay on the porch and whimper.

Date: August 29, 2017 10:04AM
Chuck,
One more thing. Revelation 9 begins with the blowing of the 5th Trump. Do you think it's a coincidence that we have a Trump at the end of the 5th Trump? (this 5th Trump began during Obama's Reign-of-Terror, and that "batton" has been handed to the Donald) Would you like to know the NUMBER ONE INDICATOR that we're in deep do-do? Look at all the Generals in the Trump administration that recently pushed the puppet (Trump) aside and said, "Let's get this agenda (for world war) moving
Chuck, the ONLY speach NOT BEING allowed today is the speach of the Chrtistians and True Jews (not the fake jews like trump). They create laws (Politically Correct is another term for Inquisition) to silence US, but not THEM. You know what. I don't get my rights from a bunch of elected satanists who don't have to abide by the laws they create for us. To them, I say this:: Go ahead, make my day, punk" (for arresting me for their satanic laws that affect only Christians) Come and remove my Father from my heart....I DARE YOU......PUNK. (not a reference to you, Chuck, unless you fit the mold)

The ties are toast. Switch sides NOW and live. Stay where you AND DIE. If you wait til the 7th Trump to repent.....you're still toast...ashes. Pull your head out!! Smell the fresh air, and not the stench eminating from the dogma you've taught.

Date: August 30, 2017 10:14AM
I look into several alternative news sites for my news, even then it's trash, at best. I research THEIR research. I learned a long time ago...man is a fool (this includes myself). Our only hope DOES NOT come from man.....woe unto the man that puts his faith in man.
So, there i was on Veterans Todays website. This site has a "slide show" of topics that go around the world, just don't scroll down when you get to the site. Under the "Russia" title you'll see another picture of our Honorable President, Mr. Vladimir Putin......he's on horseback. And in the background, behind Vlad, there's an old, old treasure monument. It appears to be an fish (head) getting ready to swallow and owl (look closely for the fish eye, i've seen this monument used in Arizona). Forgive me, folks, I;m laughing so dam hard right now I can't hardly type. So moving on.....Vlad gets my posts/topics (no brag, just fact) and he read the one I wrote about how there were signs leading to treasure rooms in Siberia, with these signs being on the shear face of canyon walls, right behind Vlad as he's fly-fishing in the stream/river.
I'm laughing because Sir Vlad has sent this for me to see. No, I'm not insane. No, I'm not egotistical (with these guys...HAAAA!). I've had these things (and more) happen to me since I began to write about these signs and symbols, and give this information away for free to the treasure hunter, just as I had Promised. And when you understand who "OWNS" these sites (they think they do), then you'll understand why my President, Mr. Putin, has sent a photo of this particular treasure monument....that depicts a BBIIIIIGGG Fish "breaking the water surface" with its mouth open and "inhaling" a smal owl.
Guess which one represents me???
Vlad, I love you, man. I truly do. Come-on over to the winning side.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2017 10:22AM by Frostjack77.

Date: August 30, 2017 05:04PM
Hey Chris, (yes, you. my nephew. why do you think I wanted you to set-up my new e-mail address?)
I don't mind you getting into my account at yahoo to read my mail and what-not, but when you start to change the text of these topics, now you're @#$%& me off.
Stop it!!

Date: August 30, 2017 05:20PM
Gee, it didn't take long for Veterans Today to remove the photo of Vlad. Who runs VT?? Gotta wonder. Controlled opposition.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login