Findmall.com

Maps & Mapping Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
"Erasing" Geo-Glyph Maps, Evidence, With HAARP (Hurricanes)
Posted by: Frostjack77
Date: August 27, 2017 05:58AM
So it was just a couple of days ago when I wrote about the Bush Inter-CONTINENTAL Airport. No we have a major HAARPed Hurricane sitting-and-spinning over an area that, if googled, holds the proof of what I say about this airport......that it is an underground, inter-continental-subway/high speed train.
When you see how this hurricane is "showing its design" (showing what it was "created to do") to just sit there and spin....and erase......these geo's that.....some think............"talk" of an underground "air-base" and other "anomalies" that the NWO (Bush Family) wanted gone. The fact is, the Elites headsa are still spinning over the release of the informatin about the geo-glyphs and how they lead to treasure, underground system, ancient landing sites (like Houston) and so on and so forth. These geo-glyphs are--basically-- America's very first "road signs" or Billboards, it's just that not everyone was meant to know about them. So don't you go and tell ANYONE about these glyphs.
If I were predict this Hurricane Harvey, if I were to guess at what the purpose was for this hurricane, I would say that "Houston, you have a problem." A problem that will last for days and drop millions-of-tons of rain,. This goes for south of Houston, where the proof that the geo-s provide MUST be erased. How often does Google update their Google earth scans?? Every 6 months?? Well, with the next update, we will see that these geo-glyphs that are around Houston and south, and are exposing the NWO's plans, we will see all of these GEo-glyph maps erased by Harvery. Made invisible, like that movie Harvey the Rabbit. Totally unseen. As in "where is the PROOF of that rabbit-hole, anyway??"

Re: "Erasing" Geo-Glyph Maps, Evidence, With HAARP (Hurricanes)
Date: August 27, 2017 07:21AM
I have a person who is copying the areas of Texas (affected by Harvey) from google. Once this "Harv-icane" goes through, we'll compare the "before and after" photos. Should be very interesting!! It WILL expose more than even the geo-glyphs, themselves.

I suggest you do the same for ANY type of "natural disaster" that just "sits-and-spins", no matter WHERE it occurs.

Using Hurricane Harvey to Erase Geo Maps to Treasure
Date: August 27, 2017 09:09AM
So, knowing how these hurricanes are named to reflect the agenda of that storm, I searched for the movie from 1950, starring Jimmy Stewart, who has an invisible 6' 3" invisible rabbit, named Harvey. And just what can be easily found is this: Harvey is "Pooka" (puca) Rabbit, the history of this "fairytale" goes back to Celtic traditions. In their traditions, the Pooka was thought to bring both good and bad fortunes. And, folks, that's EXACTLY what happens with Hurricane Harvey......he brings both good fortune (it's good to erase the geos) and bad fortune (the destruction of Texas).

But the Elite don't care about the destruction of Texas OR the destruction of the Texans. You see, in their State-of-Confusion (babble) they THINK they own this world. And, folks, if you wanna talk fairy-tales.............

(the forbidden knowledge released about these geo's is causing the Elite to scamble.....like the bad-eggs that they are. Their shells are cracked, their yoke will soon be lifted off of the shoulders of the "gatherers." The "bosses", which include this family, only care about themselves and their Lodges and their gawd. We have only ONE MWM, and He sure won't be found "manipulating" children and ripping-off the sheep. In the case of man....MWM means "most worhless moron." There ya go.....all the ammo you need........just make sure you don't bring your little punk mwm up against my MWM.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2017 09:21AM by Frostjack77.

Date: August 27, 2017 12:47PM
HEADS-UP PEOPLE OF TEXAS and of Louisiana......You ARE being HAARP'd for the rain-damage. How much damage are the Elite trying to cause?? Can you say EARTHQUAKE. As In Massive EQ?? Possibly enough "damage" to effect the super-volcano under Yellowstone. Folks, there is a cornucopia of "things" that will "come together" to create the perfect storm that the Elite so desire. This "event" won't last long, a couple of months. Then it's OUR TURN to treat THEM like they treated US. (and the U.S.), 'cept we get the ultimate pay-back, where these people pay the ultimate price for their insanity.

Date: August 28, 2017 09:28AM
Just found out today that google, after reading my topics on the "precise" locations for treasure marked out by these geo-glyphs, is going to these locations and "covering-up, blotting-out" these geos, no doubt in an attewmpt to make me look like a "psycho" (a typical Freemason tactic when truth-tellers destroy their lies). That's quite alright. I have NO problems with that.

Anyway, just a heads-up.

Date: August 28, 2017 12:32PM
Houston's streams and rivers are now in over-flow, and how convenient----- now that all the bent trees along these water-ways, and the boulder maps to the treasure sites that the Geos lead to....are now ALL disappeared, erased. Just before google shut me a minute ago, I was searching the railroad tracks within the City Limits of Houston, and had located a long stretch of land that was between the tracks and the neighboring housing.....like a buffer zone. I was looking at "clusters" of geos that show the locations of the treasure rooms in Houston that are located near these RR Tracks. This location allows for easy loading and moving of treasure.

Planes are vital to move these treasures back to Russia, which is why airports are constructed over treasure sites and treasure tunnels (proven by the geoglyph maps). But, before the plane, we had the train, and this is why train-tracks/routes will show you more treasure sites than any other "location" where these geos exist.

Also today, the elite are freakin' out. Now their trying to tell us that this Hurricane Harvey was planned a year ago!!! Uh-huh, sure it was. Had nothing to do with the geos, did it???

So far I have counted at least 100 sites in/around Houston that have (had) geos leading to treasure. The Brazos River..you might wanna check this river out before they update the program and show Houston with Her newly develpoed wounds. If you wait til then.....all you'll see is eraser marks.

Date: August 29, 2017 09:25AM
The latest is that the Bush Family of Elite (not just their immediate family), are destroying th evidence of this Inter-Continental subway ahead of the coming WAr in America that will pit Christian against Freemason/Muslim/Catholic (they're all of the same evil). I know I was recently heading out to do my walking therapy to try to ease the things that pain me, and I decided to take a short-cut through the Somali low-income housing of Lewiston, Maine. I figured these kids wouldn't bother an old man like me. Boy, was i wrong. I was called Mother$$cker more than a few times. As I walked on passed them on the basketball court, they yelled "Jesus Chrisy sux!!"
I turned around and yelled back that "Allah sucks my c**k." Within seconds there were 30 or more of these Somali kids following me down the street, and yelling things....so I turned around and confronted them. I asked them how many of them insulted my Father?? Only a little girl admitted to do doing so. Then I told them why they were here in America.....that they were created by the Freemasons to kill all Christians and True Jews. Folks, their mouths dropped!!! At this stage of their young lives they had only been told to hate Christians....they didn't know the over-all plan for THEM to kill US, and that this instilled hate is what allows for the progressively more and more violent teachings that lead to killing us. Anyway, the oldest young-man in the group, after hearing how they are being used to kill Americans, said, "This is over. Let's go." And they left.
As I pondered the events that had just taken place, I began to be in awe of these kids, and how they stuck-up for their satanic gawd. I asked my Father out loud: "Father, why can't YOUR Children stick up for YOU like these kids stuck-up for Satan??" I mean, this fact alone got my admiration for these kids, even though they're being totally misled by the Freemasons AND the Church (redundant). I smile at the kids' loving their entity so much, at such a young age, that they will fight for him. I ask again: "Father, where are YOUR fighters?" When you hear of preachers like JOEL O'STEEN, IT'S NOT HARD TO SEE THAT IT'S NOT FATHERS FAULT.

Date: August 29, 2017 11:00AM
If you do a web-search of The New Madrid Fault, you'll find other maps that show the seismic-zones of America. Looking closely at one of these maps, it's clear to see that Texas and Louisiana are a "corner" where two zones are located just to the north of these two States, and if this water from Harvey is enough, the weight of this water (reported to be over 9 TRILLION TONS, so far) will "separate" eastern Texas (possibly all of Texas)and all of Louisiana, from the rest of continental plate. IF THIS happens, it will trigger ALL OF these seismic-zones located nearby, ie: New madrid Fault and on and on. Looks like more is being erased than just the geo-glyph treasure maps.

Date: August 29, 2017 11:57AM
Folks, the rain-fall amounts in Texas and Louisiana is historic. Something strange right now is that "they" are hyping the 50-inches of rain "mile-stone." The number of the OWL, when each letter is turned into its numerical value......is 50. But the rain continues, so my guess is that the final total of rain will be somewhere around 66.6 inches.
As they move north-east, these storms will "pile rain" so as to put "water-pressure" on the "other side" of these fault lines, and these fauylt will snap just like a graham-cracker when broken in-half at the perforation. These fault lines are just like the perferation in these graham crackers, and the right amount pressure on each side of the perforation will cause the "cracker" (earth's mantle) to snap.

Or should I say: snafu??

Date: August 30, 2017 09:41AM
So.....that "man from gawd," Freemason Joel O'Steen, the one who lied about flooding so he wouldn't have to open the doors of HIS beautiful church.....you know.....the one that his CONGREGATION built. Anyway, after a few e-mails, including one from me, the church was finally opened. But it gets better:

Now, it's being reported that "other" shelters in Houston are flooding, then they show a couple of pictures to fool the public. You see, "they" HAD to repair the reputation of their "brutha" that brings in millions to the Lodge. The act of closing the doors to the most needy of all.......AT THE TIME THEY NEED IT MOST.......and then lie about it.......and then blow-it-off to save his ego......LOOK!!!! Here comes another storm!!!!! A flood of public opinion!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login