Findmall.com

Minelab E-Trac Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
E-trac exchange\ Manager
Posted by: FordGalaxy
Date: September 04, 2011 05:07PM
Ok I have E-trac exchange and manager on my desktop. I figured I'd download some of the patterns posted on the sticky and check them out. I can not figure out how to get the ptrn files into either program to look at them. When browse to the file I have the files in manager is looking for *.etrac files not *.ptrn files. I'd be happy is I could just open them and look at them let alone get them into one of these programs, or my detector. What am I missing here.

Re: E-trac exchange\ Manager
Posted by: oklahomadigger
Date: October 03, 2011 05:57PM
ok,,,If i am not mistaken you have to open them up with the emulator and save them and then send to your manager and then to your machine,,,I think

Posted by: sandnsea49
Date: October 04, 2011 07:12PM
I have an Etrac and have never used the programs because I am really challenged when it comes to this kind of stuff. I have enough trouble posting pics. I don't know why they make it so hard. Anyway, I do pretty good at finding silver and such so I don't worry if I can't download any programs. I don't think I'm missing anything by not doing so.

Posted by: Joe19403
Date: October 14, 2011 09:17AM
you have to download the patterns files into a folder. (from minelabs site) Open etrac exchange and click on the patterns tab. Then select upload file into etrac. Go to where ever you downloaded the pattern file and click on the file. The patterns will then be loaded onto the etrac.

I know how you feel :confused:N/T
Posted by: Kevin_Fayette_Pa.
Date: December 15, 2011 05:00PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Thanks Joe, I:smile: got it to workN/T
Posted by: Kevin_Fayette_Pa.
Date: December 22, 2011 07:13PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: elki1052
Date: March 31, 2012 09:24PM
Guys if I figured it out enyone can do it, downlow the files and open your program and import them onto the program, after that you can seve them on your folder

Posted by: tumbleinn
Date: May 03, 2012 10:51PM
same problem I cant get any thing to work

Posted by: superten67
Date: May 24, 2013 02:46PM
you can even make programs up for yourself in the emulator, save them in your documents and then upload them to the etrac from there.

Posted by: robby4570
Date: July 27, 2014 01:29AM
You have to IMPORT the pattern mode and glb files into etrac manager to use them.

Banned for making bad comments about Finds on other forums

Posted by: rexx
Date: October 26, 2014 07:31PM
I put a folder on my desktop then name it "PUT IT HERE" then assign a new picture that I will recognize (I use the big star) then down load files there very EZ to find that way.

Posted by: maddogusmc
Date: September 27, 2016 06:14PM
I have a new computer with windows 10, but my etrac exchange CD won't work with it. Does anyone know of another way to download the exchange?

Posted by: maddogusmc
Date: September 27, 2016 10:19PM
I found the download on the minelab website.

Posted by: jd88047
Date: April 07, 2017 03:33AM
Yep, i found patterns here on Findmall and the minelab site. You have to play with it to get them to load. I really like I can change parameters, and have two screens to run on targets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login