Findmall.com

Minelab E-Trac Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
where should I buy a new etrac?
Posted by: Czhunter
Date: October 31, 2013 08:08PM
Been looking for the best deal on an etrac. It's a lot of money for me to spend, so I'm really looking around. I looked on ebay at the new ones and there is a place that offers a Garrett pro pointer, lesch digger, sampson shovel, and other stuff with the purchase, but I'm a little leary because I dont know who it is I'm actually buying from. Has anyone else bought one off ebay?

Re: where should I buy a new etrac?
Posted by: ronhob
Date: October 31, 2013 09:15PM
I am going to purchase an E-trac sometime before next summer, and you can be sure that I will use either a sponsor or a dealer that is well known. Give each one a call and ask them what is the best deal they can give you. Many of them will let you choose what you want for accessories, or sell the bare bone machine much cheaper than retail.-(without all the extras.) Don't be discouraged if ONE of them will not attempt to bargain with you, just move on to the next. There are deals to be made, and someone will want your business enough to help you find what package best suits you. You will save more than you may think by shopping around, and the price will most likely be better than anything found on EBAY.

Posted by: roadapple
Date: October 31, 2013 10:46PM
Take a close look at the sellers on EBay, as most new products (E-Trac) are actually dealers. Also as long as you purchase with Pay pal you are protected on your purchase being represented as claimed by the seller. If you can find a deal I would not pass on for hopes of in person purchase being a better deal. But that is my humble opinion only. Good Luck in what ever choice you make and you will be very HAPPY with a E-TRAC !!

Posted by: Czhunter
Date: November 01, 2013 08:22AM
Thanks for the responses. Can't wait to try one .:detecting:

Posted by: masterjedi
Date: October 15, 2015 06:28PM
Bart's Big Boys Hobbies...

Posted by: Delta Digger
Date: October 16, 2015 12:33PM
Give chuck a call at Indian nation metal detectors. He will give you a good deal also.

Posted by: sprchng
Date: October 16, 2015 06:52PM
Set a price and ask the different dealers to meet it.
1200 to 1300 for a new basic unit is a good deal. Better yet buy used with some warranty.
Call Richard at Backwoods detectors

Posted by: masterjedi
Date: October 17, 2015 04:00PM
You can buy a new one between $1200 to $1300 without all of the extras the dealers try to sell you...
A like new one just sold on eBay for $830.00...

Posted by: choppadude
Date: October 18, 2015 05:04PM
Paid $1100 for my brand new E trac from an authorized dealer. Even threw in some extras. Have had it for almost a year now and am at 80 silvers for the year so far. well worth the $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Tim_on_Long_Island
Date: October 18, 2015 08:54PM
Definitly check with Richard at Backwoods,,,,he explains it and get a good deal to boot !!!...HH..Tim

Posted by: daddyflea
Date: December 09, 2015 08:08AM
masterjedi
Bart's Big Boys Hobbies...

I bought mine there. Only thing I got extra was the Headphones and I dont like them.

Minelab Etrac
Mars Pinpointer
Garrett Pro pointer (Carrot Stick)
DetectorPro Rattler Headphones
Coiltek 10X5 & 12X8 Coil
Sun Ray X-8 & X-12
Detech 6" Coil
Etrac Stock 11" Coil
Predator Tools 31c digger
Lesche digger
Lesche Heavyweight Mini Pick

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: December 11, 2015 07:14PM
I got a brand new one from Richard at Backwoods he is a wheeler and dealer I traded him my ATPRO with the 5 Garrett coils plus some cash so now I am learning the E-Trac
I just made a trade for a 8" coil for the trashy spots. I think I am going to like this new machine
Don

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Posted by: w1945
Date: December 19, 2016 03:04AM
I used this guy and he was Johnny on the spot. Had the E-Trac in no time. Give him a call and he will save you some money.

Posted by: Mkus
Date: January 12, 2017 07:03AM
Brother and my father both bought almost new ones for $900.00 one on ebay and one on here.
And both with warrantee

Posted by: nalc472
Date: April 04, 2017 08:17AM
Bought mine 2 years ago for 1200.00 delivered. PM me if U want to know where. He is a Advertiser on this site.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login