Findmall.com

Minelab E-Trac Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Wireless headphones on Etrac
Posted by: gfeulner
Date: May 06, 2017 12:02PM
I recently bought the Garrett Z Lynk wireless setup for my Etrac and had to return them because of inconsistent signals and low volume. I read that some people are having the same problem.I'd like to know if anyone has used wireless headphones like the TDK WR 700 on their Etrac without any problems. I also contacted Garrett and was told that they are not aware of any such problems (?) with the Z Lynk on Etracs. Thanks
Gerry

Re: Wireless headphones on Etrac
Posted by: J.D
Date: May 24, 2017 06:08AM
I have the TDK WR 700 works fantastic on the etrac ...no problems at all ...but i still use my custom headphones :closedeyes:

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: June 06, 2017 07:46AM
I've been using the WR70Os on my Se Pro and am getting an Etrac and plan on using the 700s on it as well. I like them. Simpler than the Z-Link.

Posted by: pan4au
Date: June 06, 2017 08:19PM
I've been using the Deteknix and Auvio with out any problems

Tn. TH'er
Minelab E-trac
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher 1266X
Fisher F75 SE
Garrett Master Hunter 7X
Garrett Freedom II Plus
Tesoro Cibola Gound balance modded
Garrett Pro Pointer II
Modded Cen-Tech pinpointer

Posted by: mj-air23
Date: June 12, 2017 09:27PM
I am using Sunray Pro golds withe the Z Lynk wireless on my etrac and am finding the tones are not crisp and sound muffled. I am thinking its a mono verses stereo thing. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: June 15, 2017 04:35PM
Ok...let me solve every bodies problem .if you want wireless headphones made by people who detect....these are made FOR the etrac ....just go to ( gold diggers innovative products.com ) and get the freedom wireless ....cost more...but get them and you're done.......this is my input.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login