Welcome! Log In Register
Re: White sale
Posted by: markg
Date: September 23, 2017 06:30PM
Seems like a good deal for either coil.

Posted by: karelian
Date: September 26, 2017 01:15AM
Too far away in Australia to participate in the White's sale but my instincts tell me the Super Pulse 220 is a performer. The coil in based on the 9.5 housing, slim profile etc. Mono coils around the 8" to 10" have a reputation for good performance. I suspect it would be a great addition for little outlay. Anyone want to buy it and we'll trade for it? I suspect it would be fantastic for the beach.. Much lighter and easier to swing than that Super Pulse 350 14" with equal or better performance?
All the best,
Karelian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2017 01:18AM by karelian.

Posted by: Seden1954
Date: September 28, 2017 05:09PM
Karelian,
I just ordered the Super Pulse 220 coil along with the 6" mono and I will trade with you if you have a larger Mono coil preferably the 14" Coiltek,but will consider other of your large Mono coils built for the TDI series.

Date: September 28, 2017 06:30PM
Don't have the Coiltek 14 but..how about a White's 12" OZ mono or Detech 15 x 10 mono? The Detech did well in the coil tests, very well made rugged and waterproof. The White's 12" is the mono version that handles hot ground better than the duelfield coil. The super pulse 150 6" mono was in my coil tests and you should find it a decent enough coil. I'd recommend the 12" OZ mono, its White's quality and made for the Tdi plus.. I do have some smaller coils to trade. Send me a message if your are interested.
All the best Karelian

Posted by: Seden1954
Date: September 29, 2017 10:11PM
The White's 12" mono it is then. I tried to email you but it says that emails are hidden and didn't see a way to message you. Tell you what ,you message me that way I can reply to you-fair enough?

Date: September 30, 2017 03:29AM
Seden1954, just sign in and you'll see that I've left you my email address in the 'Members Only Messaging'.

Hope to hear from you soon. Ok, ,, apparrently your not 'approve to use this service.'
I've got an old email address which will forward your message to me.
mrmichaelnewman@gmail.com

Karelian

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2017 03:51AM by karelian.

Posted by: ramleerod
Date: October 02, 2017 09:00PM
I click on the link but I don't see any coil's for sale can you help me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 09:18PM by ramleerod.

Posted by: ramleerod
Date: October 02, 2017 09:12PM
Can you please help me I clicked on the link but was not able to find the sale

Posted by: Ozleif
Date: October 03, 2017 12:56AM
Mate the sale is over !

I snagged both the Super Pulse 220 and 350 coils, now it's just a matter of waiting for the post delivery person.

Posted by: Mega
Date: October 03, 2017 05:00AM
Just had notification from Whites in scotland that they will basically do and will ship over a 6'' Mono coil for my TDI pro,that was basically the only coil i really needed,mainly for micro jewellery so should be sent over on the next shipment from across the pond.Well pleased with the result.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: October 03, 2017 09:44AM
I bought the 350 Super Pulse 14x8 on the recent sale--I thought it was a Mono,but the coil is advertised on ebay and they say it's DD---does anyone know for sure--the color is black. Thanks.

Posted by: Ozleif
Date: October 03, 2017 06:49PM
Info from Whites recent sale ....... I do not recall Whites ever making a DD coil for their PI detectors.

Date: October 12, 2017 07:54PM
Big thanks to Seden1954, traded for the SuperPulse 220 and it looks to be an interesting coil. Uses the White's 950 coil housing, going to give it a good run on the beach and the goldfields. Included a few images to compare to similar White's coils and the 12 Oz mono. Will do some 'testing' to compare to other coils. That White's sale did bring out some coils destined for the African market at bargain prices..

Thank you again Seden1954, all the best.

Karelian

Posted by: markg
Date: October 13, 2017 02:17PM
Awesome coil, and not as heavy as I was worried about. :twodetecting:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login