Findmall.com

Pictures of You... Pictures of Me... Pictures etc.

Welcome! Log In Register
Which GoPro?
Posted by: togamac
Date: November 28, 2014 09:44AM
I want to get a GoPro to record my metal detecting adventures. I'm totally confused by their advertising. Based on user experience, which model and mounts do I need for recording under water with audio and subtitle capabilities? I'd hat to spend $$$$$ on features I don't need or will never use.

Re: Which GoPro?
Posted by: Florida Keys Pirate
Date: November 30, 2014 08:23PM
I just bought the Hero 4 Black because it'll record in 4K at 30frames per second , plus 1080P at 120fps. Crystal clear. If you don't have a computer/edit software that can handle 4K , The Hero 4 Silver or Hero 3 Black might be a better choice. Silver has it's own screen on the back. Hero 3 can be had for much cheaper.

Posted by: azblackbird
Date: December 04, 2014 02:00PM
I picked up one of these the other day. If you ask me, the image and sound quality is very much on par with the GoPros. Here's a video I shot the other day so you can see for yourself. Make sure to watch it in 720HD.

video: http://youtu.be/eXZE9Zehffo

Posted by: Rob in (Ca)
Date: September 06, 2015 11:49PM
The Hero 3 silver has the external batteries (always have a spare) as the older ones have the non removable batteries..... also you want the skeleton rear door option for better sound quality.

Jewelry Hunting The Sports fields & Beach's here in Long Beach ca,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login