Findmall.com

Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club (PATH IL)

Welcome! Log In Register
anybody out there ?:detecting:
Posted by: snevlida147
Date: April 11, 2011 12:35PM
Im looking for somebody to detect with anytime today or tuesday . Im trying to learn the ropes and get out as much as I can. let me know , ill be digging all day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2011 03:04PM by Larry (IL).

Re: anybody out there ?:detecting:
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: April 11, 2011 01:09PM
Hi Shawn, are you from Pekin? Sorry if I forgot............. we have a couple of retired guys from Pekin, but they are not active on the forum. I talked to one of them this morning when we took the dogs to the Vet. Send me your Email info and I will let one of them know you are wanting a hunting partner. I think Dennis is always up for a hunt.

mrclean@mtco.com

Larry

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Date: April 11, 2011 01:25PM
snevlida@yahoo.com is my email . I live in Peoria off 29, Id be all about hunting with another member. thanks

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: April 11, 2011 01:45PM
I'll get the word out to the members Shawn, most of them are not "forum" people but I'm sure someone would love to go hunting. We are getting ready for company coming tomorrow or I would go with you. If you send me your phone # by Email I will put out a mass mailing to the membership to introducing you.

Larry

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: April 12, 2011 09:34AM
Hi Shawn, Sorry, but we're having some good friends visit us on their way home from Texas. Good luck and HH, Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: flinthunter
Date: April 12, 2011 11:56AM
Hi Shawn

I am tied up the rest of this week but maybe we can get together for a hunt sometime in the next week or two. I'll send you an email a bit later. Daryl

Date: April 12, 2011 01:00PM
I love when people visit from out of state, good times!!! looking forward to meeting everyone. Daryl , just let me know sounds like fun.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login