Findmall.com

Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club (PATH IL)

Welcome! Log In Register
I fought the cold again today and found my oldest coin this year 1918!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:
Posted by: SWAMP HAWK
Date: February 11, 2012 03:26PM
two coins found today. the 1918 date on the wheat I found blew me away though. just go's to show ya never know when you might find something worthwhile. even on a day as windy and cold as today. get our there guys and gals. grounds still not solid. SWAMPHAWK!!!!!!!!!

digintheDARK!!!!!!:usaflag:

Re: I fought the cold again today and found my oldest coin this year 1918!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: February 11, 2012 05:24PM
Congrats on the finds Luke but I'll leave this cold weather hunting to you young bucks. :biggrin:

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030, :whites: V3i

Re: I fought the cold again today and found my oldest coin this year 1918!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:
Posted by: redhardino
Date: February 11, 2012 05:34PM
the only thing I like this cold is my drinks. I hope there's still some left for the rest of us by the time the 80's are here.

If it weren't for clad luck, I'd have no luck at all

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: February 11, 2012 05:42PM
Too cold for me Luke. Congrats on your oldie. I can't believe you were out there hunting today in this wind and cold. :surprised:

I'm with you Jerry! :cheers:

HH, Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

*Crime Scene Investigation Technology Instructor (International Assoc. for Identification)

*13 plus yrs. White's MXT w/DX-1 Pinpointer-SunRay Pro Gold Headphones-Arsenal of coils
* Minelab E-trac as of Aug. 2014

Posted by: flinthunter
Date: February 11, 2012 06:02PM
There might have been a day when I could keep up with you in this cold but I can't seem to remember when that was. I am now content to set in the house with the thermostat turned up. You did a good job on todays hunt.

Posted by: geodehunter
Date: February 12, 2012 12:31PM
Luke, Congrats on getting your oldest coin of the year. Shoot the oldest I have hit so far is a 1956 Wheatie.

Hunt hard & Hunt safe!!!
Peoria Area Treasure Hunters
Robbie, Hamilton,Il
Minelab E-Trac, Whites TRX Pin-Pointer
Sun Ray Pro-Gold Headphones, Lesche
RNB Innovations 3100mah Battery

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login