Findmall.com

Peoria Area Treasure Hunters Club (PATH IL)

Welcome! Log In Register
Going To Bradley Park Sunday. Who Wants To Join Us?
Posted by: flinthunter
Date: February 25, 2012 06:24PM
Its supposed to be in the 50's Sunday so Star and I are planning on detecting at Bradley Park in Peoria. There are still a lot of oldies and goodies there. If anyone wants to join us we will be parked below the hill at the picnic shelter. Daryl & Star

Re: Going To Bradley Park Sunday. Who Wants To Join Us?
Posted by: geodehunter
Date: February 25, 2012 06:47PM
I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Daytona 500 or detecting. :confused:

Hunt hard & Hunt safe!!!
Robbie, Hamilton,Il
Minelab E-Trac, Whites TRX Pin-Pointer
Sun Ray Pro-Gold Headphones, Lesche Digger
RNB Innovations 3100mah Battery

Posted by: geodehunter
Date: February 25, 2012 10:08PM
When everybody talks about Bradley Park is it the Laura Bradley Park? I just checked and it's 2 hrs and 27 minutes and 114.50 miles. Needs to be a little better weather. Just as soon as we find out about where will be with Lesa's chemo I can see a hunt there happing there in the future.

Hunt hard & Hunt safe!!!
Robbie, Hamilton,Il
Minelab E-Trac, Whites TRX Pin-Pointer
Sun Ray Pro-Gold Headphones, Lesche Digger
RNB Innovations 3100mah Battery

Posted by: flinthunter
Date: February 26, 2012 07:40AM
Robbie, there will be better days to hunt coming up soon. Maybe we can find a spot to hunt about halfway between us so you won't have to drive as far.

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: February 26, 2012 07:41AM
Good luck guys, it is pretty windy out there and if I do get out for a bit, I just might stick closer to home.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: millejn3
Date: February 27, 2012 03:14PM
I'm just glad I didnt sit around home waiting for Daytona to start! It was a little windy but it was sure better than sitting on the couch and wishing that i had went. The oldest coin I found was a 1966 quarter but at least I got my hands dirty.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login