Findmall.com

Garrett AT Pro & AT Gold Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Finally got to play with the AT pro today! :hot::garrett:
Posted by: Big Boys Hobbies
Date: February 15, 2011 03:50PM
I am really gonna like selling this machine. VERY stable on no falsing! Hits coins really well and love the pin point! More tests to follow!!
HH:garrett:

Bart Davis
Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net
Findmall Sponsor BigBoysHobbies.net
Email, call or text for best deals. 405-206-9010
Minelab USA Partner of the year award 2012. Minelab customer service award 2012.
Authorized Minelab Metal Detectors Fisher Metal Detectors Whites Metal Detectors Teknetics Metal Detectors Garrett Metal Detectors XP Deus Dealer.

Re: Finally got to play with the AT pro today! :hot::garrett:
Posted by: synthnut
Date: February 15, 2011 04:50PM
Bart,
You will surely like this machine .....It's a pleasure to use ....Jim

Date: February 15, 2011 06:44PM
I really like it so far just playing with it. Only grip is it seems to be a bit coil heavy. Course coming for a F75 everything seems coil heavy! lol

Bart Davis
Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net
Minelab USA Partner of the year award 2012. Minelab customer service award 2012.
Authorized Minelab Metal Detectors Fisher Metal Detectors Whites Metal Detectors Teknetics Metal Detectors Garrett Metal Detectors XP Deus Dealer.

Posted by: INCH
Date: February 15, 2011 07:31PM
You will prosper on this machine . Even with just playing with it U know its a contender with all the other higher priced brands .

ATPRO AND PROPOINTER
Luke from N/W Florida

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: February 15, 2011 07:58PM
It's built REAL TOGH too. Nice high quality plastic like material.................

Thanks fellas!!!
Date: February 15, 2011 08:26PM
I will let you know more after this weekend!!! :thumbup:

Bart Davis
Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net

Posted by: vanner
Date: February 15, 2011 11:49PM
wild horses couldnt pry the AT Pro out of my hands, this detector just gives so much info ,and does away with digging a lot of junk.A lot more time digging good stuff. The iron audio makes life a breeze on them bottle caps. Hey just for the hang of it I dig one every so often just to confirm Im running OK... detector runs great. Ive got one of the very first ones that falses a bit when shaken ,but have noticed on the last 2 hunts that I can give the detector a good hard shake and I barely get a sqeak out of it. A lot has been made of the connections but after putting the connections on a few times they loosen up and are not a problem at all. Thumbs up Garret for one hell of a neat detector.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login