Findmall.com

Garrett AT Pro & AT Gold Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
garrett ATPRO, settings...:detecting:
Posted by: JOHNMARKHAM
Date: June 15, 2011 09:02PM
ok guys im down in florida this week with ATPRO,ive been useing in dry sand,doing ok,now in the wet sand,i cant seem to get it to settle down,whos used this machine on the beaches here in florida only??what settings are used for wet sand?? what settings are for water or low tide?? ill check back tonight or in morning for info,headed for south beach tommorrow,
thanks for info..
hh
john:detecting:

My first Ring was a mens silver wedding band Oct/2008
My first mens diamond wedding Gold ring 3/22/2009
Home town Columbus Ohio Go Buckeyes....
living in Pataskala OHIO
Im missing the Fla beaches now!

1st machine Garrett Ace 250/with a second coil 9x12
2nd machine Minelab Excalibur 2 1000/with Pluggers 3 piece straight shaft rod and Pluggers chest mount assy with
Mel Parkers mod.for disc/am switch on hand grip
3rd machine Minelab Etrac
4th machine Garrett ATPRO/Stock coil and 5 inch sniper coil and 5x8 coil added
Garrett Pin Pointer Pro/Docs Treasure Screamer Amp/Black Widow headphones/Gray Ghost under water headphones
Mel Parkers @#$%& 105 headphones
Predator Tools Raven shovel and Lesche #85 hand digger...

Log onto my Facebook page and view my pics
of my finds.

Re: garrett ATPRO, settings...:detecting:
Posted by: Muddyshoes
Date: June 15, 2011 10:33PM
Can't answer your question, but please, take your sun screen. The sun in Florida has been brutal over the past 10 years, aside from how hot it is. And drink water. Oh, and one more thing. If you find any doubloons, please leave them there and send me the GPS coordinates.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Muddyshoes :)

Detectors I've Loved:

- Jetco Mustang.................... (My first love)........................- Garrett Freedom 2..........(My second REAL love)
- Garrett BFO.........................(My first expensive love)......- Garrett GTA 500.............(Used and old, but comfortable)
- Bounty Hunter TR840..........(My first REAL love).............- Garrett GTAx 550.......... (A real hot-tamale)
- C&G Bobcat.........................(My 'other' honey)................- Garrett AT Pro................(Less love... more Love/Hate)
- Garrett ADS Deepseeker.....(My first SERIOUS Love).....- Garrett GTI 2000............(You never were quite right)
- Garrett ADS Groundhog......(I didn't really need her).......- Garrett GTI 2500............(She's a big girl...)

These 2 Videos Might help.... :)
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: June 15, 2011 11:23PM

Good luck!

Posted by: Vinnie
Date: June 16, 2011 06:37PM
Auto GB then -2 using manual and 4 bars sensitivity in pro zero, with these settings mine is very quiet in the salt water.

Re: Garrett AT PRO, settings...:detecting:
Date: June 16, 2011 06:40PM
thanks john for videos,and muddy shoes,the darnedest thing,i just forgot my gps for the coordinates,I'm sorry..now what I'm still looking for is in what mode works best for wet sand?? pro std and then in coins for jewelry??as you know we look for the coins but we want those gold and silver items the most...
so any help would help
thanks
john:detecting:

living in Pataskala OHIO

2nd machine Minelab Excalibur 2 1000/with Pluggers 3 piece straight shaft rod and Pluggers chest mount assy with
Garrett Pin Pointer Pro/Docs Treasure Screamer Amp/Black Widow headphones/Gray Ghost under water headphones

of my finds.

Date: June 20, 2011 07:47PM
hey john
thanks again for the videos.after resetting and gb with a bit of neg,my atpro worked great in the salt water of byscane bay and south beach,i didnt find any gold but it was nice to just breeze thru all those caps and trash...
thanks
john

living in Pataskala OHIO

of my finds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login