Findmall.com

Garrett AT Pro & AT Gold Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Vaughan Garrett's Favorite Find With KG And Ringy (Diggers Show):detecting::detecting:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: July 24, 2013 05:52PM
Click on link below to watch video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7HfjeAIzS4E

Re: Vaughan Garrett's Favorite Find With KG And Ringy (Diggers Show):detecting::detecting:
Posted by: goodmore
Date: July 24, 2013 07:27PM
Nice video. Thanks for posting.

Minelab Detectors

Re: Vaughan Garrett's Favorite Find With KG And Ringy (Diggers Show):detecting::detecting:
Posted by: idaho dan
Date: July 25, 2013 10:38AM
That was one Great Video- Really enjoyed watching it!!----Dan

Posted by: William-NM
Date: July 25, 2013 06:32PM
Hey, that's my kind of hunt! Nice and quiet. I only wish my sites were as clean as that, :crylol:. But the same principles apply - those 5x8 coils sure are superb at sifting through copious amounts of crud and snagging a little gem! Nice guys, I wouldn't mind meeting someone like that to do some more adventurous hunts with. I've got a box of those Shirley President and other suspender hardware, didn't know Vaughan liked 'em so much, but I already have two ProPointers anyhow, heh. I did lust after the fire dept. button and the toke, then again, they didn't find a single marble! :rofl:

William in Sunny SW New Mexico
Garrett AT Gold & AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointers, Lesche & Fiskar's Diggers, Garmin Oregon 450 GPS, ASUS Tablet (Great Topos!)
To paraphrase Thomas Jefferson: I believe in luck, and the more I dig, the luckier I get.
note to self: It's only a hobby, It's only a hobby, It's only a ....

"then again, they didn't find a single marble!"
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: July 25, 2013 11:46PM
Or spoon :rofl:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login