Findmall.com

"AT MAX, AT PRO, AT GOLD Forum"

Welcome! Log In Register
AT Pro- Best place to get?
Posted by: Jeff M
Date: July 04, 2017 04:10PM
Where might be the best place to get a 2017 AT Pro? I am hoping to order Wednesday(the 5th) and have it in time for the coming weekend. Of course, I am wanting the best price. I also need to get another PP, as I have been absent from detecting for several years and cannot locate mine. Any good suggestions on which vendor has the fastest shipping? I am in NW Penna. Thanks

Re: AT Pro- Best place to get?
Posted by: undrpar
Date: July 04, 2017 05:03PM
Backwoods detectors is great,richard is the absolute best!I live in NY..any time I order from him,the price is great and I have it in 2 days..

Posted by: cherringtonsm
Date: July 04, 2017 07:28PM
The AT Pro is currently $552 at Kellyco, that will be hard to beat I believe. I've had good luck with them. Good luck I think you'll like it, I definitely like mine.

Posted by: coast40
Date: July 05, 2017 02:38AM
Many of the forum sponsors have it listed for $552.45. That is really a factory recommended "advertised" price. Call them for better prices, shipping options, and bundles. From what I have read, K-co holds firm on price.
FINDMALL FORUM SPONSORS>>>> http://www.findmall.com/read.php?61,2330475

:garrett: AT Pro. :fisher: Gold Bug :fisher: F2 with 4", 8", and NEL Tornado coils. :whites:TRX pinpointer. Lesche digger. Bobcat 331 excavator. Oregon Coast

Posted by: Jeff M
Date: July 05, 2017 05:21PM
I ended up ordering the ATP and a Carrot PP from BigBoyHobbies. It will be here monday :clapping: . I wasn't sure on which coil for later on so I am sticking with the stock one.

Posted by: marcomo
Date: July 05, 2017 08:51PM
Call Chuck at Indian Nations, Richard at Backwoods or another forum sponsor here for the best price. The dealers all have to agree not to advertise detectors under a specific price. But they can and will sell for less.

I can't speak for all the sponsors here, but I know Chuck or Richard can be counted on to beat whatever price Kellyco advertises.

Posted by: coast40
Date: July 07, 2017 12:59AM
Jeff M
I ended up ordering the ATP and a Carrot PP from BigBoyHobbies. It will be here monday :clapping: . I wasn't sure on which coil for later on so I am sticking with the stock one.
For my second coil I went with the Nel Snake for trashy sites. I put in a few hours first with the 8x11, and am still green on it. GL and HH

:garrett: AT Pro. :fisher: Gold Bug :fisher: F2 with 4", 8", and NEL Tornado coils. :whites:TRX pinpointer. Lesche digger. Bobcat 331 excavator. Oregon Coast

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login